The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th of July. Beer, Barbeque, Fireworks. Life just doesn't get much better. Except for some fireworks in a PBEM game. Oh, I got that too.

Time to be thankful for all we have in America. Been elsewhere, seen police brutality, censorship, repression. Helped fight against it a bit. We have a good thing here, and ought not lose track of that. Even in Canuckistan life is pretty good I hear.

Gawd, I'm too serious. Time for a beer and a bellyflop in a friend's pool.

Setups sent to mike_the_wino2 and Wallybob. Turn sent to DaveH.

Haven't had a lot of success in trying to lure non-Cheery Wafflers into playing me. :mad: The cowards. :mad: I have sent setups but have received no replies. Nothing at all. Maybe this is the penalty I pay for dropping before. Fair enough. :mad: :mad:

The foul-mouthed MonkeyLover would be in dire need of a lesson, but he keeps whinging on about the desert eventhough I haven't CMAK installed. :mad:

I might install it, though, there's just about enough space on the old HD. We'll see.

Originally posted by Mace:

What holiday, maggot? :mad:

Learned over the weekend: the Kiwi country is named after some island in Denmark for pete's sake.

Neat stuff alert: Axis & Allies Miniatures. I don't like the look of the Panther, but the rest look like they'll rock. Still, all tanks appear to be rare, which means it would cost a fortune to get a complete set.

Originally posted by Becket:

Learned over the weekend: the Kiwi country is named after some island in Denmark for pete's sake.

For maggot's sake, how pathetic can you get in geography???

ZEELAND is a Dutch province!!! Kinda logical as it was found by the Dutch (Australia was originally New Holland, btw). I think you may have had a mix-up between New Zealand and New Legoland there. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

ZEELAND is a Dutch province!!! Kinda logical as it was found by the Dutch (Australia was originally New Holland, btw). I think you may have had a mix-up between New Zealand and New Legoland there. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

ZEELAND is a Dutch province!!! Kinda logical as it was found by the Dutch (Australia was originally New Holland, btw). I think you may have had a mix-up between New Zealand and New Legoland there. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

You're just pissed because you live in a country that santized Nelson's victory over the French by calling the participants the "Red Team" and the "Blue Team."

Pa-thetic.

Nah, he's naturally cranky because the High Priest of Jamoomba is required to wear undergarments made of sandpaper. A slow self-sterilization rite. Of course in Soddball's case, he was born without danglies so it's not really required. :mad:

Both mike_the_wino2 and Wallybob are in for a ride of their lives as they're up against my Finns. :mad: :mad:

I get a nice, patriotic feeling inside of me as I prepare to do battle against both of these maggots... :mad: :mad:

This will be sweet.