Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

And Sieg may have played us by telling us to watch for the attacks.

Sorry to bring up Fiefdom again but I kinda just noticed this. I don't think Sieg was lying. Everything he told me was going to happen to me happened. He said, "They're going to attack you with spies." I got attacked by spies three to four times every turn thereafter.

Then he said, "They're going to attack you with armies in about two hours to get you out of the top 10." They attacked me with armies almost exactly two hours after that. I also saw from reading the "news" from the last two turns that I missed he wasn't one of those who attacked me.

Maybe we can get him back on our side for next game? He didn't post anything when they were all congratulating themselves after and may have been a bit bored playing with them. =)

FiefKitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

And Sieg may have played us by telling us to watch for the attacks.

Sorry to bring up Fiefdom again but I kinda just noticed this. I don't think Sieg was lying. Everything he told me was going to happen to me happened. He said, "They're going to attack you with spies." I got attacked by spies three to four times every turn thereafter.

Then he said, "They're going to attack you with armies in about two hours to get you out of the top 10." They attacked me with armies almost exactly two hours after that. I also saw from reading the "news" from the last two turns that I missed he wasn't one of those who attacked me.

Maybe we can get him back on our side for next game? He didn't post anything when they were all congratulating themselves after and may have been a bit bored playing with them. =)

FiefKitty </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Actually, he was alright until the end. THen he did a double agent thing. When the Rollers were starting to cut back on attacks to pile money into the bank for Angus, he told me they were planning a massive set of strikes on Draco and the Waffles. It never came, and we should have been hitting Rollers (Angus and boots) rather than waiting for attacks to come. We could have robbed 'em blind and got you tons of points in those turns.

Ah, well. Here's to next game! Cheers! Hail Waffles! =)

CheeryFiefKitty :mad:

Congratulations to 86smopuim for destroying my infantry in a CMBB QB. My Soviets did an excellent job of providing targets for his German infantry guns. Other than that, we didn't accomplish anything at all.

Since you guys brought up Fiefdom again, here is my thought about it. I posted basically the same message on the Fiefdom forum:

In my opinion, alliance members have made the decision NOT to play to win. I think this is ruining the game, because each alliance only has one player actually trying to reach the victory conditions. All the other members are little drones scurrying around providing protection and money to the alliance's champion. If each player looked out for his or her self interest, the game would be far more competitive. I'll admit, I haven't been playing Fiefdom to maximize my prestige points, but I'm sure not going to play to help somebody else win!

<font size=5>GRARGHRARRGHRAGHRARGGHRARGH!!!</font size=5> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS. I sure miss these emoticons in the Fiefdom forum!

Five hours and nothing happening anywhere in Cheery Waffle Land? Time for a song:

Where have all the Waffles gone?

Long time passing.

Long time ago.

Gone to syrup each and every one.

Oh when will they ever learn?

Wow, I feel better now! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Five hours and nothing happening anywhere in Cheery Waffle Land? Time for a song:

Long time passing.

Long time ago.

Gone to syrup each and every one.

Wow, I feel better now! :D:D:D

Explains where my left arm went! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by YK2:

Dave.. don't suppose you know nPawns email addy?

Dear YK2, no, I'm afraid I don't. Has he banned me from the Fiefdom forum? I'm afraid I got a little rude. redface.gif

On the other hand, I didn't dump a big bubbling vat of GrandMasterGoodale's premium psychotic molten Russian TNT on those smug Yoricks, either!! GRARGHRARRGHRARRGHARG!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS. Becket may have the address. Check with him. Be careful what you say, he's an attorney! :D

Jewel-Encrusted Grandmaster TNT-Chucker MasterGoodale, to give him his proper title.

Angry out loud!

Is anyone around to ship turns back to me if I send them out now? I'd hate to think that all this beer is going to go to waste on AC-DC and Unreal Tournament when I could be handing out an arse-whooping to you scummonkeys. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Dave.. don't suppose you know nPawns email addy?

Dear YK2, no, I'm afraid I don't. Has he banned me from the Fiefdom forum? I'm afraid I got a little rude. redface.gif

On the other hand, I didn't dump a big bubbling vat of GrandMasterGoodale's premium psychotic molten Russian TNT on those smug Yoricks, either!! GRARGHRARRGHRARRGHARG!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS. Becket may have the address. Check with him. Be careful what you say, he's an attorney! :D </font>

Snarker responded to my howl of derision with a turn! He rules! Except - he doesn't, because he's having his Panzers perforated and his Halftracks hammered by my bitter, furious, psychologically disturbed Molten TNT chucking Valentines!!!!

Angry firepower out loud!! Ride the Tungsten, Snarker, you nonce!!

I'm off to bed now. That was too much fun.