Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Make him one, Neverhadamind :mad: :mad:

Resend, resend, maggot, maggot. :mad:

That's enough out of you. :mad: I've resent all the files (yes, I said all of them) because I'll be damned if I can figure out how to get us back on track. You're the brains of this operation -- you figure it out. :mad:

Ha ha!

According to the directory right now, our very own Soddball is the forum's top poster! By quite a large margin too. Move over Dorosh.

Top Posters

Soddball - 5078 posts

BaD JoKe - 44 posts

Colonel J Lee - 29 posts

rmorton - 8 posts

marc420 - 6 posts

This board is whacked lately.

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Um.

Kitty and YK2 are upsetting and disturbing the boys of Fiefdom

But you do have to admire the outfit.

For some time now! smile.gif Those maggots are severely outclassed and don't know it. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Um.

For some time now! smile.gif Those maggots are severely outclassed and don't know it. :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Um.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

BaD JoKe - 44 posts

Hhhaha, Bad Joke rules. Unlike the rest of you red-headed step children, Bad Joke takes a beating and keeps coming back for more. I am currently beating him senseless for the third time straight.

That and he likes to stab people.

The rest of you maggots get one whiff of an ass beating by me and you scurry like roaches. :mad:

Well, 'cept Dave H. It took him 2 severe ass beatings to realize I am truely the Crown Jeweled Prince of TNT. The boys got heart, reminds me of Iron Maidens "The Trooper" metalsmile.gif

Wallybob is in for his second crushing defeat as well.

Not a maggot one of you ass brats has beaten me(when you account for the fortifactions bug) one gawd damned maggoting time.

I finished putting the slathering touches on an opponent today. That gives me room for a monage a trois: someone with stones, me, and a severe beating.

Who will challenge me for sigs :mad: :mad: :mad: ?

edited for :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ January 30, 2004, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

BaD JoKe - 44 posts

Hhhaha, Bad Joke rules. Unlike the rest of you red-headed step children, Bad Joke takes a beating and keeps coming back for more. I am currently beating him senseless for the third time straight.

That and he likes to stab people.

The rest of you maggots get one whiff of an ass beating by me and you scurry like roaches. :mad:

Well, 'cept Dave H. It took him 2 severe ass beatings to realize I am truely the Crown Jeweled Prince of TNT. The boys got heart, reminds me of Iron Maidens "The Trooper" metalsmile.gif

Wallybob is in for his second crushing defeat as well.

Not a maggot one of you ass brats has beaten me(when you account for the fortifactions bug) one gawd damned maggoting time.

I finished putting the slathering touches on an opponent today. That gives me room for a monage a trois: someone with stones, me, and a severe beating.

Who will challenge me for sigs :mad: :mad: :mad: ?

edited for :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

Bah, that answer is pretty easy. Without strength in numbers, the Yoricks win every time. Which makes DaveH sad.

No, it doesn't make me sad. It makes me feel like I'm playing poker against about 15 lower-than-maggots, lower-than-<font size=1>penguins</font size=1> opponents. Somewhere along the line all but one quit the game, and give all their money to the one player left. Somehow this is supposed to be a fair contest? I'm sure they're all very proud of their big guild (more like gilled) victory, too. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Of course, capturing his artillery spotter before it fired a single shot made him sad too. Poor, poor, Dave.
Yes, there are few things more valuable in a night armor-attacking-infantry battle than an FO who can see about 200 meters. A few AT rifles would have been much more useful! Actually, I'm much more disgusted with the squad that jumped out of their foxhole and charged toward your armored cars. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GRGRRAAAARGRGRRRAGHHH!!!!! The duel with Soddball is over! WHAT A NON-TNT CHUCKIN' END! :mad: :mad: Our seconds counted out the paces, but the puss-slathered chancres forgot the part where they say "turn" and went straight to "fire". GRAARRGHGARRRRRGH!!!!! A DRAW!!! :mad: :mad:

GRGRRAAAARGRGRRRAGHHH!!!!! The duel with Soddball is over! WHAT A NON-TNT CHUCKIN' END! :mad: :mad: Our seconds counted out the paces, but the puss-slathered chancres forgot the part where they say "turn" and went straight to "fire". GRAARRGHGARRRRRGH!!!!! A DRAW!!! :mad: :mad:

You were lucky to scrape that draw, Snarky-poos. Another couple of turns and you'd have been dangleberries on toast. :mad:

Another one? 5000 points conscript infantry in at night in heavy snow?