Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

You must be looking for another whupping, or at least a seriously aggravating draw. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And the wheel turns once again, the planets realign and the never-ending battle between the forces of good and evil continues....

Wählen sie die schlacht aus.

Mein überfeind. :mad: :mad:

So nevermind has come up with this lame ice-storm excuse for probably not sending any turns in the next few days. The truth is, he's deathly afraid that his crummy little Panthers will get taken out by my intricate web of anti-tank defenses (at this point I'm pretty much relying on molotov cocktails, this being a CMBB Op). Ice-storms? Come on :mad: :mad: , we Canadians don't even flinch when an ice-storm hits... mainly 'cause you don't want your eyelids to freeze shut.

Now he also suggested that I come here for more opponents, where my tactics for getting your infantry and armour routed might be appreciated (I just perfected the get-infantry-barbequed-by-flamethrower HT manoeuvre). So if any of you are game for some stiff competition, look elsewhere. Otherwise, I can probably take on 2 more games (BO,BB,AK - no qb's, please). Oh, and I also know lots of useful german like "Ich ergebe mich!" and "Mein Leben!"

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

So if any of you are game for some stiff competition, look elsewhere. Otherwise, I can probably take on 2 more games (BO,BB,AK - no qb's, please). Oh, and I also know lots of useful german like "Ich ergebe mich!" and "Mein Leben!"

Guelph? Mmmph. How was the cow tipping this weekend?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Guelph? Mmmph. How was the cow tipping this weekend?

This, from someone in Barrie? :mad: :mad: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! tongue.gif

P.S. - cow tipping was hampered by extremely cold weather conditions. </font>

Where's his toque, eh?

So are you going to make stereotypical Canadian jokes or are you going to send me a setup? :mad: :mad: Humor comes with a price around here.

Ostfront if you please.

Send it to jasonballantyne_at_sympatico.ca SVP.

:mad: :mad: GRAGRGRGRGGGH!!!! WHERES THAT NASTY TANKY???

Fee, fi fo, fum, I smell the blood of a Tanky!!! He must pay! The people of my fiefdom demand revenge!!!! :mad: :mad:

Send me a setup, you pus soaked worthless maggot! We'll settle this dispute the real way with hot TNT!! I shall melt your pitiful soldiers into little pools of mush! None of this petty Fiefdom squabbling!! :mad:

GRGRGRAGGRAGGRGHGRHAGRAGAGGRRRRRGGGHGRGRGGGGRHGRHGRARGH! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ January 25, 2004, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: 30ot6 ]

Originally posted by 30ot6:

Send me a setup, you pus soaked worthless maggot! We'll settle this dispute the real way with hot TNT!! I shall melt your pitiful soldiers into little pools of mush! None of this petty Fiefdom squabbling!! :mad:

"Puss" has two esses. It's an angry, confusing, TNT slathered issue. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 30ot6:

"Puss" has two esses. It's an angry, confusing, TNT slathered issue. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by 30ot6:

GRRGAGRGG! You miss the point! Tanky is the point! Whether the pus soaking his body is spelled with one or two esses doesn't matter, GGHRGARG! Where is he, that cowardly, slithering maggot???!!! :mad: GRRARRARGGGHRGH!

:mad:

Maggot! That other thread. And "puss" makes all the difference. :mad: :mad: ANGRY OUT LOUD!!!!! :mad: :mad: