Peaceful and benevolent MasterGoodale chucks TNT in the Cheery Waffle Thread

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Axe8675309

Have you checked your inbox lately??? My ever-increasing horde of Soviet tanks are looking for juicy Krauts to grind under their tracks.

He changed his address - it's now Sneaky@maggot.gag

The maggot. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Axe8675309

Have you checked your inbox lately??? My ever-increasing horde of Soviet tanks are looking for juicy Krauts to grind under their tracks.

He changed his address - it's now Sneaky@maggot.gag

The maggot. :mad: :mad: </font>

ROIGHT, AUSSIE

Oi, Oi

Did somebody say dingo? . Well, not full blooded Dingo but Australian Cattle Dogs do have a bit of the wild dog in the lines.

I don't know if they pissed him off on purpose or this dog is generally pissed off.

In case you were wondering this is the same kind of dog that Crocodile Dundee had, except his was more reptilian. :D

Heading out this week to check on a puppy. Will post photos if/ when I can.

[ June 29, 2004, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Gamey, Game Updates

The BDLRM is progressing nicely, when that girl's blouse, Dave H sends turns. His clanky thing is now bogged in a reverse slope defense and is as useless as hisself. One pop-gun has gone POP! and his destruction is coming along nicely.

Axe2121 is a gamey bastiche and is shooting 3000+ rounds at my MG bunker to no avail so far, while learning why mortars are bad. Die, dirt bag!

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Kitty, if it's not prying too much, how did you get into wargaming? There are so few women who partake that I'm curious about how you got started. :D

...Anyway, I started kicking his butt at these games so he stopped playing me, the maggot! :mad: ... </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Is that Sleestack playing a ukelele?

Did you ever watch Land of the Lost? Or were you too busy having fantasies about Floyd the Barber in the Andy Griffith Show? That is a crossbow. Something that I wish I had right now. And unlike William Tell, I would purposely miss the apple. Useless git.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

With an average of 4.9945205479 posts a day!

Isn't that about the same number of neurons that fire per day in that reptilian skull of yours? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Maggots will now henceforth be capitalized. Like Marine or Airman! Right Maggots? Anyway, just letting you all know that I go on "vacation" on the 1st to the 10th of July. I get to drive and drive and drive, and see a crap load of relatives in quick bursts. Like you should fire a tommy gun. That will be all Maggots!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

CMAK.jpg

Look familiar Snarker?

Mwahahahahaha!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Associated Press/AP Online

NEW YORK - The New York Yankees made Boston's April dominance seem like distant history as Gary Sheffield hit a three-run homer, Tony Clark hit a rare drive into the center-field bleachers and Javier Vazquez beat the Red Sox for the first time in his career, leading the Yankees to an 11-3 victory Tuesday night. With Vice President Dick Cheney looking on and a sellout crowd of 55,231 yelling from the first pitch, there was a postseason atmosphere at Yankee Stadium. And the Yankees, who went 1-6 against Boston in April and dropped 4 1/2 games out of first, responded with a playoff-type performance and opened a season-high 6 1/2-game lead over the second-place Red Sox in the AL East.

Look familiar, maggot? Can you say BAAAAAAAAAMBIIIIIIIINOOOOOOO!!!!!! Which, you will note, is an Italian word. You just shot up my Lancia. Coincidence? I think not! Surrender now or watch the Red Sox go down harder than usual. BWAAAAHAAAHAAAA!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Robohn:

Maggots will now henceforth be capitalized. Like Marine or Airman! Right Maggots? Anyway, just letting you all know that I go on "vacation" on the 1st to the 10th of July. I get to drive and drive and drive, and see a crap load of relatives in quick bursts. Like you should fire a tommy gun. That will be all Maggots!

<font size = 8>M</font size>aggot!