Peaceful and benevolent MasterGoodale chucks TNT in the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dogs are servile, pathetic, morons. They're all like this: =B That's my emoticon for a buck-toothed imbecile. Cats are all like this: :cool:

I will obtain a new kitten at 2pm Friday and post just as many pictures of it. I can guarantee that none will be of it eating its own feces, which no doubt your puppy will be doing at every opportunity. :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Dogs? Cats? Where are the ants; the mice; dare I say it, the mold we used to discuss when MasterGoodale (the maggot) was a daily stain in our lives? Have we fallen so far, so fast? Not even a mention of angry molten TNT. Sigh... :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:

All BDLRM turns are out to you whining maggots. Robohn has now finished the scenario, and another Allied commander's troops lie broken before the German lines. Five down, and nine to go. I've got to admit, this is a LOT more fun than taking the poundings that some of you maggots inflicted last year! :D:D

Rematches in either CMAK or CMBB are available to all of the vanquished. Operators are standing by. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Not even a mention of angry molten TNT. Sigh...

Be careful watch you wish for. :mad: :mad:

Rematches in either CMAK or CMBB are available to all of the vanquished. Operators are standing by. :D:D
Frozen wastes ahoy! Coming soon to a computer near Indiana. :mad: :mad:

Turns are out to the Northern maggot and the Southern maggot.

I think Wally likes the impossible. He picked a scenario in which he is attacking a desert mountain in broad daylight w/ churchill tanks and some crusty brits. No smoke or arty yet. Kraut bullets and molten TNT are raining down on his troops. The tanks *might* make it up the mountain, but I don't think his troops will...

Axe, on the other hand, is playing peekabo with his panzers on the steppes. All I can say is that the mother of all Soviet armor forces are preparing to attack. This scenario looks to be load of fun (if the maggot decides to fight). The scenario is 20K to Tragul Frumos and can be found at Der Kessel. It suspect that the grandmaster TNT chucker would give this eight out of eight growlies :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Axe, on the other hand, is playing peekabo with his panzers on the steppes. All I can say is that the mother of all Soviet armor forces are preparing to attack. This scenario looks to be load of fun (if the maggot decides to fight). The scenario is 20K to Tragul Frumos and can be found at Der Kessel. It suspect that the grandmaster TNT chucker would give this eight out of eight growlies :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*spoiler*

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

You're going to lose.

Guest Mike
Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I think Wally likes the impossible. He picked a scenario in which he is attacking a desert mountain in broad daylight w/ churchill tanks and some crusty brits.

no he chose that because he know exactly where all you AT guns are and how many of them 'cos he's playing me in that one already and we're about 35 turns into it - talk about gamey!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I think Wally likes the impossible. He picked a scenario in which he is attacking a desert mountain in broad daylight w/ churchill tanks and some crusty brits.

no he chose that because he know exactly where all you AT guns are and how many of them 'cos he's playing me in that one already and we're about 35 turns into it - talk about gamey!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

no he chose that because he know exactly where all you AT guns are and how many of them 'cos he's playing me in that one already and we're about 35 turns into it - talk about gamey!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

On a semi-related note, is Sockpuppet still making maggot inspired scenarios full of 'splodies and fire?

I'm starting to snuffle back around CM:AK again - a few minutes here and there. I think I burned myself out a bit by not playing any other game apart from CM for 2 1/2 years.

I also have some scenarios which are due for release when I can be nogged to get round to it. If I can remember how to, I might try sending some PBEM turns in a month or so.

Originally posted by Soddball:

(snip)

<font size=4>IT'S ALIVE!! :eek: :eek: </font size=4>

I thought this one was safely hidden in the deepest bowels of the General Forum. Oh, the humanity! :mad: :mad:

Boo, I received your turn last night. I ignored it. I plan to get back to it sometime tonight. In the meantime, try to cope. tongue.giftongue.gif

Axe, snow sounds good. It's been a while.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, snow sounds good. It's been a while.

Obviously long enough for your doddering ole mind to forget all the joys associated with snow: getting up an hour earlier to get at the back-breaking task off shovelling off the driveway so you can drive your rusting Oldsmobuick on the ice coated interstate with thousands of your fellow sleep deprived suburban denizens. Sounds like fun, you nong. Nice thing about Alzheimers, Dave H, there are never re-runs on TV...it's all new to you. :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Frozen wastes ahoy! Coming soon to a computer near Indiana. :mad: :mad: </font>

Happy Canada Day to me and Pseudosimonds!

For the occassion I have baked a special turn, complete with 81-, 105-, 107- and 155mm arty candles.

Make a wish!!

The moon shone bright,

Crickets sang through the night,

And my Germans slept in peace.

But danger lurked this morning,

Arty whistled his warning,

Dreams of sauerkraut now did cease.

The ground started shaking,

And the masonry flaking,

'Splodies to the left and right.

The truck drivers did flee,

with pants full of pee,