Peaceful and benevolent MasterGoodale chucks TNT in the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

We really need to talk about your predisposition for "cheap thrills".

Oh shuttup Boo,

If it wasn't for Kitty disposition for cheap thrills, she wouldn't be chatting with me all the time (and I'm as cheap as it gets).

Mace

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

We really need to talk about your predisposition for "cheap thrills".

Oh shuttup Boo,

If it wasn't for Kitty disposition for cheap thrills, she wouldn't be chatting with me all the time (and I'm as cheap as it gets).

Mace

</font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Shouldn't you be out completing your study of Seanachai's undergarments? :mad: :mad:

Now this is just sad. Reverting to "underwear" comments when they're totally out of context.

Otis of Mayberry had a quiet dignity compared to you.

What do I find here but Andy Griffith grogs. Please, get over Sheriff Andy. He was an actor. So was Barney. There is no such place as Mayberry. Just because some people with completely empty lives (think Boo Radley) will tune in and watch at any hour, day or night, doesn't make it real. redface.gif:(:rolleyes:

Back in the real world, a crushed and bleeding Wallybob has completed a particularly grueling round of the BDLRM. This game ran on for 30 full turns of mayhem to his Allied troops. While he deserves high praise for exiting one M4A3(76)HVSS from the north edge, his few surviving troops were heading back south at last reports. We also hope his stinking P38 crashed before it could land! :mad: :mad:

Reminder to all BDLRM participants: I owe each of you a rematch of your choosing. Be as gamey as you want - like you maggots need my permission to be yourselves. tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

What do I find here but Andy Griffith grogs. Please, get over Sheriff Andy. He was an actor. So was Barney. There is no such place as Mayberry. Just because some people with completely empty lives (think Boo Radley) will tune in and watch at any hour, day or night, doesn't make it real. redface.gif:(:rolleyes:

One Andy Griffith comment is made and suddenly we're grogs?

How narrow your world view must be.

I imagine you stand in awe of just about everyone you meet.

blow it out your orifice Axlegrease :mad: :mad: :mad: don't you owe me a turn??!! tongue.gif

and where's that wally Bob?? what have you guys done with him? he's owed me a turn for 2 weeks now - who said he could go AWOL?? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

[QB] All BDLRM turns are now out. Boo and Mike_the_wino are rapidly catching up to Lurkur and Thermopylae, who started much earlier.QB]

And i took a drinking weekend holiday/ camping trip.

theauthor.jpg

Unbelievable that A) a woman would post in this sewer and B) post a photo in this sewer.

The best thing about the Andy Griffith show was to make a drinking game out of it. Consume your favorite beverage anytime anyone said "Hey Andy".

Mike of New Zedland, the land of lots of sheep, I sent you your danged blanged turn earlier today! Like it's gonna do you ANY good!

We appreciate Kitty, unlike some Maggots.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

[QB] All BDLRM turns are now out. Boo and Mike_the_wino are rapidly catching up to Lurkur and Thermopylae, who started much earlier.QB]

And i took a drinking weekend holiday/ camping trip.

theauthor.jpg

Unbelievable that A) a woman would post in this sewer and B) post a photo in this sewer. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Shouldn't you be out completing your study of Seanachai's undergarments? :mad: :mad:

Now this is just sad. Reverting to "underwear" comments when they're totally out of context.

Otis of Mayberry had a quiet dignity compared to you. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Unbelievable that A) a woman would post in this sewer and B) post a photo in this sewer.

Yeah, it's amazing the things I'll do after 8 beers, a pint of vodka and 2 glasses of wine. :mad: :mad: :mad: smile.gif :mad:

Kitty

So what do you have for lunch?

(Back to work today maggots. :mad: ) I'm off again for the last two weeks in July. And Thursday and Friday this week because of Canada Day.

90th anniversary of Ferdinand's assassination today.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

...90th anniversary of Ferdinand's assassination today.

I'll bet Seanachai remembers it like it happened yesterday. :D:D

My mother-in-law has video taped what seems like thousands of episodes of Andy Griffith, with commercials. She's always asking if we want to borrow them. I don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her that after a while they all seem to run together. However, I have reached and exceeded my Andy saturation point. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kitty, if it's not prying too much, how did you get into wargaming? There are so few women who partake that I'm curious about how you got started. :D