**Brick Protestant Church redo for CM-ETO!**

A flash from the past!

My original CMBO red brick church reworked & renumbered for CMAK.

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

I haven't had CMBO loaded for awhile and I was starting to miss my old brick Protestant church mod from 4+ years ago. So with the arrival of David I's CM-ETO mega-mod I jumped at the chance to revive the old mod for more N.W. Europe warfighting. The colors have been adjusted a bit to compliment the other CM-ETO buildings, and there are now summer/summer damaged/winter/winter damaged textures.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshot:

MikeyD's resurrected Protestant church

Originally posted by Seanachai:

There is nothing more satisfying to the soul than shelling a Protestant church into a pile of broken, smoking rubble.

Good times, good times...

What do you have against Protestants?

David and Senn...: Theres no need to constantly parade your puerile opinions regarding religion. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, please refrain from these frequently encountered personal, irrelevant and unappreciated (by some of us) opinions. Tag

Originally posted by Tagwyn:

David and Senn...: Theres no need to constantly parade your puerile opinions regarding religion. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, please refrain from these frequently encountered personal, irrelevant and unappreciated (by some of us) opinions. Tag

Hmmm...I suppose we should keep it simple, as this is probably just another incarnation of someone previously banned. Gaylord always went out of his way to get my screen name wrong, as I remember.

Please refrain from expressing your personal, irrelevant (to me) and unappreciative opinions, as you are undoubtedly either a troll, or completely clueless.

Eh, feck it.

TAGWYN! TAAAGGGGGWWWWYYYYNNNNN! DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE JOLLY SINGSONG, YOU IGNORANT FECK?!

Does your fecking God SING?!

My God does.

Let me dive into a river of songs

Let them rest easy

While we right the wrongs of the world

Let me hear all the notes played on the scale

That were sung long ago

In the rain while we waited to dance

Let them sing

when you play those strings

Like the little one dancing

And all that romancing

Won't you let them sing

Hear the words scanning the length of the line

Why don't we sing them

With hope in our hearts one more time

Carry me down to that river of tunes

Carry on dancing

With all the grace that you can

Let them sing

And all that romancing

Won't you let them sing

No one quite knows where the music comes from

No one can answer the questions

From those far away

Everyone knows what their soul holds within

Everyone dances a little

To tunes that are played

Let them sing

And all that romancing

Won't you let them sing

It seems to me the thin line betweeen irony and earnest has been corssed too many times over in this thread... and it seems a few of those participating in this discussion don´t even know it.

@Seanachai: Have you actually tried to level a church with a Sturmtiger? I tried once and was astonished what a single 380mm mortar shell did to a building you actually have to fire about two dozen of 75mm shells into... ;)

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Defeat is for the weak. And pissing and moaning about an imagined religious bias is for people too stupid to actually have any sort of Spiritual Belief at all...

Papa, now You are talking...

Love

Papaverine...ummm ..I mean Volverine