After the Holocaust, the Gods Made the Peng Challenge, to Show the Way They Should Go

Seanachai

Well if THIS isn't a fine kettle of fish ... smells about the same too. I make ONE little post and the entire WORLD screams out "Pile On The Justicar"! Well no problem, I'm the better man and I'll deal with each of your quibbles and defeat you ALL:

THAT'S A DAMNED LIE!

I'm a Texas LAWYER.

Sheesh. Get it right.

The POINT, my dear MrSpkr is that you're NOT a Texan! YOU are an OKIE who's trying to PASS! Not that I can blame you, after all if it's good enough for our President to try to PASS as a Texan why not you, eh?

Also I might point out to the rest of the unwashed masses here that our own MrSpkr has actually posted his PHOTO in his profile! Check it out ... I recommend viewing it through a mirror so that the horror doesn't turn you into a heap of quivering jelly ... hmmmmmm, actually in the case of the Australians I'd recommend getting it enlarged and posting it in front of you.

Oh isn't this special. Mister joebob "the rules don't apply to me" Shaw is going to tell us about the rules. The same person who took away my right of first refusal and took a serf because he was a marine and I was navy.

A Fey and Bah! to you Joebob. I haven't seen waffling like that since that other thread came into existence.

Ever consider running for President, Joebob? I don't think there is a "too old" clause.

Shut up rune. I think we should make it a RULE here that the first thing everyone says to rune is ... Shut Up rune ... of course that will just make Policy out of what has been Practice but it's good to have it in writing.

rune it's not that I'm ABOVE the law so much as the fact that I'm INTERPRETING the law for the good of the CessPool. It was completely unreasonable that YOU should be allowed to have Squires in the first place ... we need to take pre-emptive steps to ensure that your madness does not spread.

But additionally I'd like to point out that you need to GET OVER IT!

Oh ... shut up rune. Hmmmm, maybe the first AND last thing we say, eh lads?

Shaw you owe me a set up, you worthless pile of krill. Stop trying to duck out on your obligations...I expect to see something from you in my in-box, and not anymore of those damned penis enlargement adds you keep sending.
Nidan1 I am actually doing you a favor lad. You see I have a number of games going now that I can't just seem to work up the enthusiasm to play ... well, most of them are with this lot of losers, can you blame me. So by NOT sending you a setup I'm keeping you from that daily, nay HOURLY ritual you engage in of checking the in-box in the eternal hope that someone WILL send you something that doesn't offer "enlargment" possibilities. It's for your own good and one day you'll realize that no one cares ... unless you send money that is.

Joe

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if THIS isn't a fine kettle of fish ... smells about the same too. I make ONE little post and the entire WORLD screams out "Pile On The Justicar"! Well no problem, I'm the better man and I'll deal with each of your quibbles and defeat you ALL:

THAT'S A DAMNED LIE!

I'm a Texas LAWYER.

Sheesh. Get it right.

The POINT, my dear MrSpkr is that you're NOT a Texan! YOU are an OKIE who's trying to PASS! Not that I can blame you, after all if it's good enough for our President to try to PASS as a Texan why not you, eh?

Also I might point out to the rest of the unwashed masses here that our own MrSpkr has actually posted his PHOTO in his profile! Check it out ... I recommend viewing it through a mirror so that the horror doesn't turn you into a heap of quivering jelly ... hmmmmmm, actually in the case of the Australians I'd recommend getting it enlarged and posting it in front of you.

Oh isn't this special. Mister joebob "the rules don't apply to me" Shaw is going to tell us about the rules. The same person who took away my right of first refusal and took a serf because he was a marine and I was navy.

A Fey and Bah! to you Joebob. I haven't seen waffling like that since that other thread came into existence.

Ever consider running for President, Joebob? I don't think there is a "too old" clause.

Shut up rune. I think we should make it a RULE here that the first thing everyone says to rune is ... Shut Up rune ... of course that will just make Policy out of what has been Practice but it's good to have it in writing.

rune it's not that I'm ABOVE the law so much as the fact that I'm INTERPRETING the law for the good of the CessPool. It was completely unreasonable that YOU should be allowed to have Squires in the first place ... we need to take pre-emptive steps to ensure that your madness does not spread.

But additionally I'd like to point out that you need to GET OVER IT!

Oh ... shut up rune. Hmmmm, maybe the first AND last thing we say, eh lads?

Shaw you owe me a set up, you worthless pile of krill. Stop trying to duck out on your obligations...I expect to see something from you in my in-box, and not anymore of those damned penis enlargement adds you keep sending.
Nidan1 I am actually doing you a favor lad. You see I have a number of games going now that I can't just seem to work up the enthusiasm to play ... well, most of them are with this lot of losers, can you blame me. So by NOT sending you a setup I'm keeping you from that daily, nay HOURLY ritual you engage in of checking the in-box in the eternal hope that someone WILL send you something that doesn't offer "enlargment" possibilities. It's for your own good and one day you'll realize that no one cares ... unless you send money that is.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mind you I DO like the Horsemen of the Apocalypso ... well not the PEOPLE of course, that's ludicrous, but the title is simply very well done. Who are they again?

You can thank Cajones66 for exposing them and Andreas for the title

Who are they?

Famine - Emrys

Pestilence - Dorosh

War - Andreas

Death - Me, of course

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mind you I DO like the Horsemen of the Apocalypso ... well not the PEOPLE of course, that's ludicrous, but the title is simply very well done. Who are they again?

You can thank Cajones66 for exposing them and Andreas for the title

Who are they?

Famine - Emrys

Pestilence - Dorosh

War - Andreas

Death - Me, of course

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

how else would the average Aussie ever get a self-respecting sheila to participate in their genetic experiments...

Being witty and charming always worked for me, and meant I could keep all the beer for myself.</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

how else would the average Aussie ever get a self-respecting sheila to participate in their genetic experiments...

Being witty and charming always worked for me, and meant I could keep all the beer for myself.</font>

dalem I shall be arriving in ManyAppleLess sometime Wednesday afternoon ... email requesting further suggestions from you has been sent ... please reply.

All other ManyAppleLess types ... I am arriving ... be a'skeered, be very a'skeered.

Joe

There are time whem the Tyranny of Distance is a wonderfull thing. We shall pray that Joe NEVER gets sent to 'work' in the "International Division".

Noba.