The Peng Challenge Thread Goes to Australia and Gets Drunk!! Woohoo whats new?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And not your common, garden variety type of git, but rather a git of magnificent proportions.

That was actually quite nicely done, Boo.

Well, except for all the made-up words and such. That was rather limp. I mean, the excessive and badly done word play on 'git' became tedious.

But otherwise, it was entertaining.

I foresee a bright future for you, Boo.

Unless, of course, you continue to add endless suffixes to some root word in an attempt to infuse it with extended meetings in a rather witless attempt at 'humour'.

'Git' is a bold, proud anglo-saxon word. The attempt to somehow 'romanize' it with endless suffixes degrades both it, and you.

Refrain, oh Boo.

Otherwise, kudos, you halfwit swine.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And not your common, garden variety type of git, but rather a git of magnificent proportions.

Well, except for all the made-up words and such. That was rather limp. I mean, the excessive and badly done word play on 'git' became tedious.

Unless, of course, you continue to add endless suffixes to some root word in an attempt to infuse it with extended meetings in a rather witless attempt at 'humour'.

'Git' is a bold, proud anglo-saxon word. The attempt to somehow 'romanize' it with endless suffixes degrades both it, and you.

Refrain, oh Boo.

Otherwise, kudos, you halfwit swine. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Refrain, oh Boo.

Otherwise, kudos, you halfwit swine. </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I say you should embrace your roots!

Yes, from below. I say we plant Seanachai six feet under and let him embrace (or just fondle as the case may be) his roots as long as he wants... or until the air runs out. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I say you should embrace your roots!

Yes, from below. I say we plant Seanachai six feet under and let him embrace (or just fondle as the case may be) his roots as long as he wants... or until the air runs out. </font>

Nidan 1? Are you still around? Arent you one of the 4400? I heard theyre back...
IF I get the reference, are you asking whether or not Nidan1 is a genetically superior uber-human sent back by futuristic people to save present day mankind & bless us with their magical powers?

Are we talking about the same nu-Yoika?

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Erm, how do we Nabla score Boo?

The average score for a Boo is 12.9938 with a standard deviation of 0.125, so our resident example Boo scores a dismal -9.28 on the nabla system.

Which is about right for our games...

Originally posted by 37mm:

*snip* Oh lookee who it isn’t? You’ve put on weight…. *snip*

All muscle, I assure you. I've been so bored without the entertainment of watching you run into the door for days on end, that I started working out to pass the time.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Erm, how do we Nabla score Boo?

The average score for a Boo is 12.9938 with a standard deviation of 0.125, so our resident example Boo scores a dismal -9.28 on the nabla system.

Which is about right for our games... </font>

You forgot to put the rimshot sound effect in. I'll have to subtract five points for poor presentation.

Well I'm sure you'll forgive me when you see the huge, shiny, gold-encrusted "ROW Section Winner Grand Champion God of CM and Better than Boo" belt I've got on now.

I wear it everywhere. I find it's highly compensatory.

You forgot to put the rimshot sound effect in. I'll have to subtract five points for poor presentation.

Well I'm sure you'll forgive me when you see the huge, shiny, gold-encrusted "ROW Section Winner Grand Champion God of CM and Better than Boo" belt I've got on now.

I wear it everywhere. I find it's highly compensatory. </font>

And what do you feel the need to compensate for? Hmmmm?

You can tell us. We're here for you Malakovski.

We're your friends.

The company I keep. </font>

Well, no one put a gun to your head and TOLD you to get involved with those guys in ROW. I mean, look what it did to Nidan.

Don't go knocking dear old Nidan. If he hadn't supplied me with copies of all the scenarios ahead of time I never would have...oh wait. Never mind.