Real Life: It is Magnificent, But it is Not the Peng Challenge...

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Everyone owes me turns...bastards

I'm not playing you presently, but I can send you and old turn from a game with R Leete from about six months ago.

Will that make you happy, Bubbeleh? </font>

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

At the risk of gratuitous fart jokes (let 'em rip . . . pardon the pun) . . . Hey, Boo. Do you like pinto beans as well as chili? I just made a pot of my world famous pintos. We should exchange recipes. Maybe this "Peng Challenge Cookbook?"

Kitty

Pinto beans are good, as are garbonzo beans. As a matter of fact, I just like the name "garbonzo". If I had a son, I would name him Garbonzo.

He could play all day with his little sister Spatula, while I sat back and laughed the laugh of the damned.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

At the risk of gratuitous fart jokes (let 'em rip . . . pardon the pun) . . . Hey, Boo. Do you like pinto beans as well as chili? I just made a pot of my world famous pintos. We should exchange recipes. Maybe this "Peng Challenge Cookbook?"

Kitty

Pinto beans are good, as are garbonzo beans. As a matter of fact, I just like the name "garbonzo". If I had a son, I would name him Garbonzo.

He could play all day with his little sister Spatula, while I sat back and laughed the laugh of the damned. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lorak:

nonsense slurred by drool

He's right maybe. I suggest we a) make a peng challenge cookbook B) I make a new Peng face replace mod for a CM game c) we have jousts between the various houses here d) we fling ourselves upon our swords.

Kitty </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lorak:

nonsense slurred by drool

He's right maybe. I suggest we a) make a peng challenge cookbook B) I make a new Peng face replace mod for a CM game c) we have jousts between the various houses here d) we fling ourselves upon our swords.

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Watch out, I might get crazy . . . I just got a 6 pack of Foster's. It's Canadian for Australian beer, mate!

Kitty

Foster's Bitter Ale in the green oil can? Hard to find, but worth it. </font>

Posted by the Insignificant Other of SheWhoMustBeObeyed:

I'll throw in my recipe for ham vegetable soup.

Leeeeeeo can throw in his recipe for disasterous tactical results too, if you ask him nice.

Not before the pillock sends a turn.

Oh Boo.

Do you wish to talk about disasterous tactical results now, or later ? Things like, Total Loss - to you - courtesy of me ?

Losing ALL your tanks to my one ?

Noba.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

My Queen, your abode has been de-grenouilled. You may once again disport yourself amongst your adoring subjects.

Have some Madeira, m'dear!

De-grenouilled!!!

* Settles into her Throne sipping the Madeira *

*BLURGH*

SEANACOOCHIE where did you get this stuff from.. and what's more are you sure someones not trying to poison me?

From now on I'll stick to the wines that my faithful Knight, Mike-The-Wino stored in the cellars.. He personally checked and sealed each bottle before delivery and said he would even taste each one before filling my glass..

Did you not think to check the Madeira?

Call yourself a loyal subject eh? I step on your toes for making such an oversight...

Twists heel into Seanachai's foot

Now see what you made me do? You know I hate violence.......

Takes a deep breath, counts to 10 then smiles sweetly at the BARD

Forgive my temper this morning Seanakee

I appreciate you have much to do, and can't get everything right first time.. and you did change the thread title...

Yes.. As a reward you may help yourself to the smoked salmon before getting my bath ready.

[ December 09, 2003, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

*Excitedly goes to email or ICQ YK2 about new recipe book* There's no email or ICQ number listed in her profile. =| I thought that this was against the rules? Seanachi? Anyone? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty

Rules... RULES !!!!

Lady, Dame, Squire to the Evil one.... Kitty.

Nothing is against the rules for the Ladies of the pool...

All the Olde Ones , Justicar Joe and some of the Knights have my email address and ICQ#/Aim but seeing as they were too lazy to let you have those....

emax@lineone.net

ICQ... 17171091

Aim.. YK2/AIM Original eh?

Feel free.... Although I hope you're not about to ask me for a recipe for Haggis... *Eek*

I'm slightly... just slightly, more refined when it comes to my taste in food.

Tales from New York:

ONCE upon a time two poor Woodcutters were making their way home through a great pine-forest. It was winter, and a night of bitter cold. The snow lay thick upon the ground, and upon the branches of the trees: the frost kept snapping the little twigs on either side of them, as they passed: and when they came to the Mountain-Torrent she was hanging motionless in air, for the Ice-King had kissed her.

So cold was it that even the animals and the birds did not know what to make of it.

'Ugh!' snarled the Wolf, as he limped through the brushwood with his tail between his legs, 'this is perfectly monstrous weather. Why doesn't the Government look to it?'

.....And now for some "Tales from the Front"

Noba: Has made himself a scourge again, by rushing his nimble little T-34s at my monstrously slow Panthers, cruely ganging up on them, and blasting them to pieces.

Lars Hides in and behind heated buildings while my forces must cross hundreds of meters of flat open, frozen steppe, he is a bastiche.

Leeo Timidly approaches up a single road, while my men lie in wait, anxiously, with fingers on triggers.

Boo_Radley charges bravely across the steppe, but he will die as he always does.

Speedy: Is desperate to break my iron defense, he will fail miserably, as do all Aussies.

Hortlund: Has gone missing again.

Aces_and_8s His Russians cower in their foxholes, as the German juggernaut slowly prepares to grind them into chutney.

Originally posted by YK2:

De-grenouilled!!!

Yeah, I think it's French for de-groined or somefink. I think he's trying to tell you that among your followers he's the most eunuch

SEANACOOCHIE where did you get this stuff from.. and what's more are you sure someones not trying to poisen me?

From now on I'll stick to the wines that my faithful Knight, Mike-The-Wino stored in the cellars.. He personally checked and sealed each bottle before delivery and said he would even taste each one before filling my glass..

Did you not think to check the Madeira?

Make him drink it! Its red y'know

Call yourself a loyal subject eh? I step on your toes for making such an oversight...

Twists heel into Seanachai's foot

Now see what you made me do? You know I hate violence.......

Oh very well done! If I might point out, you may wish to do it this way...

*plants heel on Seanachais big toe and twists while pressing down*

You may notice that the odd noise he's making is almost... musical.

Yes.. As a reward you may help yourself to the smoked salmon before getting my bath ready.
Washed down with the Madeira? Perhaps some nice scallops on the side?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Oh very well done! If I might point out, you may wish to do it this way...

*plants heel on Seanachais big toe and twists while pressing down*

You may notice that the odd noise he's making is almost... musical.

Roots through her shoe cupboard.....

Ahhh these will do nicely.. 1003-b.jpg

*plants heel on Seanachai's big toe and twists while pressing down*

You Know Berli you are so incorrigible... this IS fun...

But.... what's that tune he's wailing?

[ December 09, 2003, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Noba:

Oh Boo.

Do you wish to talk about disasterous tactical results now, or later ? Things like, Total Loss - to you - courtesy of me ?

Losing ALL your tanks to my one ?

Noba.

Wrong-O, Oh washer of wallabies wiggly parts! Not ALL of my tanks. I still had one 20mm and a Panzer III high-tailing it for safer ground.

So what if every shot from your CRACK T-34s destroyed my mere Veteran Panzer IIIs? What does it matter that your Rooskie borsht belchers had better cover when they cut down the Aryan flower of the Fatherland?

All that it means is that we're now free to play CMAK, where I'll at least be able to understand half the conversations, and so will smite you about the head and shoulders with monotonous regularity.

And that's the bottom line.

Cursed, I'm truely cursed.

BFC, in their infinite wisdom, decided to make CMAK take 2.1 GB for a full install.

Of course, I'm still running FAT 16, which only gives you a partition of.....wait for it.....2.0 GB.

Feh.

To any and all, hang on to any turns of mine you have, because, of course, I will make a complete cock of upgrading my system, so it might be awhile before normal suckitude resumes.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Put advertisements under people’s windshield wipers.

Now sod off.