Real Life: It is Magnificent, But it is Not the Peng Challenge...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinks ...

I wish the Bard would fix the title of the MBT its' very unsettling..

Why am I wishing anything!!!

Seanachai where are you hiding?

As your Queen I demand that you sort out the title of this thread...

I am on strike until you fix it or do somefink!

P.S. Has anyone seen BOB??

Originally posted by YK2:

Thinks ...

I wish the Bard would fix the title of the MBT its' very unsettling..

P.S. Has anyone seen BOB??

I agree.

Yes, I've seen Battle of Britain. It was WAY too long. I always fall asleep about 3/4 of the way through it . . . oh wait, is Bob a person? =/

Confused now. Need aspirin. =(

Kitty

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Enjoy your stay at Wal-Mart!

Boggs, as a fellow Southerner I feel a certain loyalty to you, a bond of brotherhood...however, it's not nearly enough to forego pointing out that if I fed my dog scrabble pieces, he could crap a wittier post than you.

Furhermore, you're from Florida, and southern or not, it's a cesspit that no one will miss once the ice caps melt.

In other words, hoist the Boggsian standard (the Forkless Tree), and send me a setup! CMAK. Any scenario will do.

Originally posted by dalem:

Okay, I just looked at my globe and there's a place in Australia named "The Great Dividing Range". What kind of a name is that?

It's where Australians go to reproduce. They are all various forms of bacteria, and reproduce by mitosis. They try to keep it a secret, but since they're all actually single celled, they aren't that bright (except for the luminscent ones, who still aren't that bright), and they went and named their "nursery" region the "Great Dividing Range". Their bacterial nature is why so many of them tend to accumulate in the cesspool.

Either that, or they tend to divide by zero a lot when they learn to do math, so they need a range where they can go and have functions blow up safely.

Originally posted by chrisl:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Okay, I just looked at my globe and there's a place in Australia named "The Great Dividing Range". What kind of a name is that?

It's where Australians go to reproduce. They are all various forms of bacteria, and reproduce by mitosis. They try to keep it a secret, but since they're all actually single celled, they aren't that bright (except for the luminscent ones, who still aren't that bright), and they went and named their "nursery" region the "Great Dividing Range". Their bacterial nature is why so many of them tend to accumulate in the cesspool.

Either that, or they tend to divide by zero a lot when they learn to do math, so they need a range where they can go and have functions blow up safely. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Either that, or they tend to divide by zero a lot when they learn to do math, so they need a range where they can go and have functions blow up safely. </font>

I was wasting my time insulting this lot (including the Aussies) before you even heard of this place.

Pulling rank on me laddie? its been done to death, what have you done lately? maybe you have been exposing yourself to plutonium for so long, that you forgot to drop by and say hello once in awhile?

The snow is all shoveled, including the yellow stuff, I might add. We on the Right Coast, are very efficient at getting out from under bothersome snow storms. So if you think the content in here is so beneath you, why don't you add something? Cheer the place up a bit, straighten out your pocket protector, slick down your comb-over, get away from that boring physicist stuff, and slum for a spell.

[edited to point out that I got reply number 137. Explain the significance of that, you weasels]

It's a prime number?

And you're a prime candidate for euthenasia?

In other news...

I got a set-up from one of the flying monkeys in the goddam thread. Some falsetto-voiced, whisper-thin fellow named Becket or Bucket or Bouquet...whatever.

The war continues.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by chrisl:

[edited to point out that I got reply number 137. Explain the significance of that, you weasels]

It's a prime number?

And you're a prime candidate for euthenasia?

In other news...

I got a set-up from one of the flying monkeys in the goddam thread. Some falsetto-voiced, whisper-thin fellow named Becket or Bucket or Bouquet...whatever.

The war continues. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

How do you like your new CMAK, Boo ???

Anything to get you to stop whining...sheesh.

I like my new CMAK quite well, thank you very much.

I had some this morning with eggs, toast, jam, potatoes, bacon, coffee, tea, marmelade, orangutans, zebras, artechokes, watusi and Spam.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Enjoy your stay at Wal-Mart!

Boggs, as a fellow Southerner I feel a certain loyalty to you, a bond of brotherhood...however, it's not nearly enough to forego pointing out that if I fed my dog scrabble pieces, he could crap a wittier post than you.

Furhermore, you're from Florida, and southern or not, it's a cesspit that no one will miss once the ice caps melt.

In other words, hoist the Boggsian standard (the Forkless Tree), and send me a setup! CMAK. Any scenario will do. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Still ill.

May puke up some PBEM turns tonight (it'd be a change) and install CMAK.

Or not.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Be vague.

Now sod off.

I told you not to keep the fox pee next to the Nyquil.

I knew I hated you Minnesotans, but I could never really put my finger on it (oh, it was on the trigger, you can be sure, it was the reason that remained distant to my digit). It has become shockingly apparent, however, that mere prescience was my reason for deep abiding hatred.

It has been writ by the gods (the ones that matter, not the ones that natter in our little cyber cafe): The ABallmination Bowl, or Sun Bowl, as some would call it.

For yea, and verily, the Ducks shall lay a mighty smite-down upong the ghastly Gophers.

Ok, who am I kidding? How interesting is a fight between a Duck and a Gopher?

So, I pupose we have our own Sun Bowl, whereby this denizen of Oregon will kick the ****e out of the first Minnesotan to look all these words up in a dictionary so that they may respond.

Our Sun Bowl shall be As flat, hot, and bare as the QB generator can produce. North Africa, late in the war. That is where I will leave the bleached bones of Minnesotans.