Real Life: It is Magnificent, But it is Not the Peng Challenge...

Originally posted by Kitty:

LOL and you're not? Leave my squire alone, Member # 9905 (boy). Talk about new . . .

But m'lady, the purpose of squires is not, as you just exemplified in your mockery of me, to be left alone, but to be mocked, poked, taunted, and endure all manner of abuse due to inept and witless posting.

Your squire is merely performing his fit function when he posts really, really boring drivel about icecubes. It is likewise no less than my duty to bring to his attention what a slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging pillock he is, and in passing perhaps challenge him to a game in order to demonstrate the foregoing with a really crushing defeat.

Besides, new is relative. He even still has that "new squire smell"...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

LOL and you're not? Leave my squire alone, Member # 9905 (boy). Talk about new . . .

But m'lady, the purpose of squires is not, as you just exemplified in your mockery of me, to be left alone, but to be mocked, poked, taunted, and endure all manner of abuse due to inept and witless posting.

Your squire is merely performing his fit function when he posts really, really boring drivel about icecubes. It is likewise no less than my duty to bring to his attention what a slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging pillock he is, and in passing perhaps challenge him to a game in order to demonstrate the foregoing with a really crushing defeat.

Besides, new is relative. He even still has that "new squire smell"... </font>

It would be even better if my head felt normal and I didn't have to go stand in the sun dodging a little red ball all day.

I think maybe I will feel better after a couple of beers for brekkie.

P.S.- pity your still here Mace I was kinda hoping you were washed away out to sea this week.

Aces and Eights!!!!! Did you get the hideous scenarios I sent for you to play?

Oi, Apes, your boss is expecting a prompt answer.

You better get your backside in gear and respond, otherwise you'll be dangling by your once internal intestines.

Mace

Originally posted by Speedy:

It would be even better if my head felt normal and I didn't have to go stand in the sun dodging a little red ball all day.

Hey, if a homosexual dwarf Native American finds you attractive, you should be flattered.

Kitty

Oops! Almost forgot to post some "base and pointelss vulgarity..."

*Drools heavily and stares at monitor, picking her nose aimlessly* There.

Kitty

Yes m'lady, both were received and safely enconsed upon my hard drive. I have also drafted the challenge and am awaiting the appropriate moment to post it...need the excitement over CMAK to die down a bit. Monday should be good, I doubt they will be able to maintain their focus, sacrifice of first borns, burning of animal entrails, dancing in goat skin leggings, or whatever it is that they do in celebration any longer than that.

[ December 05, 2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Aces_and_8's ]

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Oops! Almost forgot to post some "base and pointelss vulgarity..."

*Drools heavily and stares at monitor, picking her nose aimlessly* There.

Kitty

I doubt they will be able to maintain their focus, sacrifice of first borns, burning of animal entrails, dancing in goat skin leggings </font>

ScanChunker:

I loathe you. I can't bear to see your appearance on the forums. Every time I see that you've created a thread, I think to myself "Ye gods, what can of worms has this whining pustule opened this time?".

Do us a favour. Just go and rot in a box. Please. No, really. I can't bear the prospect of another whining post from you about how it was better in the good old days, or how poetry was better with Iambic pentameters or some old warty ****e.

I'm not interested in half-breeds. I'm not interested in shorties - what you might term 'height disadvantaged'.

I loathe you. Every time I see your name on the interweb, I feel the urge to bathe myself in a large iron pot filled with chlorine.

I porked your entire family. I diddled them one after another, and they begged for more. I still hate you.

I hate your pet weasel's quiet life inside its cage, so I inserted it into a meat grinder. I hate the way your goldfish swam happily around its aquarium, so I smacked it over the head with e polo mallet. I hate the way your Aunt Susan went shopping on a Wednesday afternoon, so I arranged for her to be slain by a strafing P-51 (early model, 6x 0.5 cal, 300 rnds per gun, water-cooled (for the grogs)).

So, I am calling you out. Here's the important bit.

You are a sad little crud of a man. "Junior Patrick" you are not. I rule. I will crush you totally and utterly in PBEM. I demand 1,500 points, QB, PBEM, a meeting engagement in Italy, during the day. The remaining feeble parameters are yours to fix. Your punishment when you lose? You may choose from:

1) Six months of Sig ownership - for six months, your sig must include the words: "Soddball rode me like the Cheery Waffle bitch I am. The Cheery Waffle Thread Rules.".

2) For one month, you must leave out the letter 'N' from every post you make to this forum.

GRGARGAGRAGRGARGAGRRAG

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

*Pulls down Mace's pants* Does that count?

I can count to 21 now!

Mace </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

*Pulls down Mace's pants* Does that count?

I can count to 21 now!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

Besides, new is relative. He even still has that "new squire smell"... [/QB]

Jonny Blademan <---- Sniffs for that "new squire smell" but as I'm challenged and easily distracted, I'll pull up my favorite lawn chair open some Boone's Farm to celebrate the mud slingin instead. All the while avoiding tobacco juice, spittle, pus and cheery waffles, as none of them go with a high quality drink such as mine.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

When I got up this morning, there was a light dusting of snow on the ground. Now there's about six inches. Gotta get me a snow blower.

Hmmm...that little of snowfall? I'd estimate about $10. =)

RANDOM VULGARITY BECAUSE THE ABOVE WAS PURELY METEORLOGICAL: *Calls Mace into the room, "Hurry! Hurry! Listen!" Farts loudly, then high fives him proudly*

Kitty

Malakovski, my experience with Kitty is that she prefers a man with backbone, and that she expects to find him groveling at her feet.

Tiptoe away with the scourge marks and consider yourself lucky that you aren't a wholly owned subsidiary the way Macey is.

You've been a good squire so far, Malakovski, except for that little disappearing act, but, given that that was for the purpose of entering into wedded bliss, I absolve you.

So run. Run for the trees, Malakovski. Run behind the lines, boy!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Malakovski, my experience with Kitty is that she prefers a man with backbone, and that she expects to find him groveling at her feet.

Tiptoe away with the scourge marks and consider yourself lucky that you aren't a wholly owned subsidiary the way Macey is.

I'll take the compliments and ignore the rest.

btw As a liege, shouldn't you be telling your ex-squire to attack, if at least to give you time to flee during the distraction, as per normal Kinniget SOP?

Mace

[ December 05, 2003, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

I'll take the compliments and ignore the rest.

btw As a liege, shouldn't you be telling your ex-squire to attack, if at least to give you time to flee during the distraction, as per normal Kinniget SOP?

Mace

Exactly what Peng just said, Mace fella.

Kitty in Furs

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather

Whiplash girlchild in the dark

Clubs and bells, your servant, don’t forsake him

Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart

Downy sins of streetlight fancies

Chase the costumes she shall wear

Ermine furs adorn the imperious

Macey, Macey awaits you there

I am tired, I am weary

I could sleep for a thousand years

A thousand dreams that would awake me

Different colors made of tears

Kiss the boot of shiny, shiny leather

Shiny leather in the dark

Tongue of thongs, the belt that does await you

Macey, Macey, speak so slightly

Mace, down on your bended knee

Taste the whip, in love not given lightly

Taste the whip, now plead for me

I am tired, I am weary

I could sleep for a thousand years

A thousand dreams that would awake me

Different colors made of tears

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather

Whiplash girlchild in the dark

Mace, your servant comes in bells, please don’t forsake him

With apologies to the Velvet Underground.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

*Goes to the silverware drawer. Licks each fork, puts them back in the drawer.*

*Joe opens drawer. Joe drops drawer. Joe has an expression on his face that says, "I meant to do that"* </font>