Confession

Bless me, Four Horseman of the Appoclypse, for I have sinned. These are my sins:

It has been 3 weeks since I CMed. I have been playing a game, a RTS type game, (lightening bolts are striking all around me now) :eek: .

Please forgive me for it is not all my fault. My wife hid my CMBB disc.

I will be correcting this problem soon. The papers have been filed in divorce court. My lawyer suggested I ask only for the computer and the CMBO/CMBB disks. He knows all other requests would be denied anyway.

:confused: Now what should my penance be for committing such grievous sins??? :confused:

Oh, good. This is a pointless and silly thread, that even more usefully invokes the names of the Four Horsemen.

I shall conduct my Great Struggle with Emrys from here.

I will teach Famine that I am not to be trifled with, nor disparaged, nor made mock of, nor a number of other things that he has done, or contemplated doing, I'm sure.

Michael, are you ready to deal with me as your new Mortal Enemy?

Originally posted by MikeyD:

"Oh, good. This is a pointless and silly thread"

May I remind you this is a discussion board wholly dedicated to a game that nobody's played yet? Pointless and silly seem to be the least of our concerns! :D :eek: :D

Just a few more days... or weeks... maybe...

You name is now on a list...

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I will teach Famine that I am not to be trifled with, nor disparaged, nor made mock of, nor a number of other things that he has done, or contemplated doing, I'm sure.

Yo momma wears flannel underwear.

tongue.gif

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

tongue.gif

Michael </font>

Y'know, I'm starting to think we need to have a big party with the press invited where the whole beta team gets pantsed. Some of them appear to getting too big for their britches, so we need to help them "out".

Bah! We have nothing to fear from you for we are armored in the purity of our NDAs

Y'know, I'm starting to think we need to have a big party with the press invited where the whole beta team gets pantsed. Some of them appear to getting too big for their britches, so we need to help them "out".

Michael

Ermmmm, in what context exactly are you using the term "out"ing while speaking of men with their pants down around their ankles? I don't want to even think about where the "too big for their britches" analogy comes into all that... (Oops, too late!)

tongue.gif

Michael </font>