Just see if i can slip this in unannounced

gautrek

I have just posted my first mod for a long while.

Its my Dusty and battle worn kubelwagon.

kuble.jpg

i have included the late version as well.This i have just added a layer of dust to.

Sorry its been a long time since i last did much.

But after nearly dying in Novemeber i think i had more important things to do.

I was rushed into hospital suffering from Pnuemonia,a massive chest infection and a case of fluid on the lung.So that why i havn't been about much lately.I have had various pipes and drains fitted into my chest cavity to drain out the fluid.

I thought i was over it but it came back the other week and i was readmited for a few days.I have been given the OK to return to work next week but i still have a slight lung infection so it may still come back.the doctors just want to see how i cope without any antibiotics.

So i will see how i go.But its taken me until now to get back to somewhere full health.As i hadn't realised how much it had knocked me back.

I will have a look and see what i have got hanging about on my hard drive mod wise and release them for you.

Also i have been trying to redo my website.This is finally coming together now so watch this space.

Sorry to hear about your sickness! Hope you are getting well soon!

This is a very beautiful mod!

Personally, I would strongly enhance the lightness contrast between the hood and the sides and the wheel covers, after all we are in the desert (strong sunlight), but I understand that this is not in line with most of the CM graphics.

The texture itself is perfect, I'd say.

Best regards,

Thomm

PS: Nothing to do with the Kübelwagen, but the faces are too pink; kills immersion.

Originally posted by gautrek:

My goodness! :eek: I'm glad you're okay (better than dead, anyway).

Just a piece of advice: wear a breath mask while working with those dust mods, the particles aren't good for your lungs! :Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gautrek:

My goodness! :eek: I'm glad you're okay (better than dead, anyway).

Just a piece of advice: wear a breath mask while working with those dust mods, the particles aren't good for your lungs! :Dtongue.gif </font>