I beg Your Pardon, Madmatt Never Promised Us A Peng Challenge Garden

dalem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

<big>Never read the Kama Sutra?</big>

Yep, read a really good translation of the whole thing.

Best part was "As for the man himself he had better not enter a royal harem, even though it may be easily accessible, on account of the numerous disasters to which he may be exposed there. If however he wants to enter it...(followed by lengthy explanation of how to get away with it)..."

Funny guy, that Vatsayayana. Very droll.

Carma Sutra, the mystic art of car maintenance and repair.

1001 artist's renderings of ways to thrust your fuel line into the fuel pump, to pump your clutch, or to grease your bearings.

They just don't make books like that anymore.

Mace

*waves to Kitty* Mew!

[ January 20, 2004, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Or perhaps I could suggest Zen and the Art of Ignoring Everything Leeo Posts"?

Whatchit there, bub. You're dangerously close to having having me send you a set-up. You're obviously pre-challenged. </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Or perhaps I could suggest Zen and the Art of Ignoring Everything Leeo Posts"?

Whatchit there, bub. You're dangerously close to having having me send you a set-up. You're obviously pre-challenged. </font>

Originally posted by Lorak:

... and Sir Purr, What do you think about the Eagles?

"mmm.... taste like chicken."

Lorak

Between the endless Air Sim remarks and now...American football remarks, you're dangerously close to being stripped of all Heraldic status.

But we forgive you, because you mocked the insufferable Eagles, and thereby brought pain to Hiram.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

My sister drives a Honda Civic - 95 I believe. It was stolen last week. (finally found Seanachai's post). Very weird! What colour was yours, Seanachai?

Dark blue. Minneapolis Police called this very evening to say they found it on the north side of Minneapolis with the ignition punched out. Not sure what other damage has been done, or how much has been stripped off it. Will call impound lot in the morning to see if the uncaring minions in charge of hostage cars can tell me what kind of shape it's in. The cop on the phone simply knew the ignition was gone so I'd need it towed from the lot. He didn't know whether it could go rolling on its own wheels, or whether I'd need a bloody flatbed.

Second call, of course, will be to my insurance company to see if they will do anything more for me than wish me luck and let them know if total expenses and repairs come to more than my huge deductible so they can send me some stamps to make up the difference.

Rather braced, actually, to get it back. Never expected to see it again.

Mind, when I do see it I imagine I'll wish they'd simply set it on fire and drove it into Dalem's neighbourhood as part of the bi-monthly Columbia Heights Road Warrior Reenactment Society's Gala Celebration and Swap Meet. </font>