Welcome to the Waffle: Threats guaranteed or your TNT cheerfully refunded

_Axe_

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

593.5!!! Tied the high. My lowest was the same as Kitty's.

Know why I'm smacking pengies? 'Cause Mike and Boo haven't sent any turns so I can upgrade to play and send my other turns back! :mad: :mad:

Whine a little bit more.

We all find it endearing. </font>

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Turns MAAAAAGGOOOOOTS!!!! Send turns. My driveway is 130' x 10' x 4" deep in ice!!!! I've got all kinds of time and nowhere to go. :mad: :mad:

Look with your eyes and not with your mouth, as my father used to say. I sent it 10 minutes ago maggot. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Turns MAAAAAGGOOOOOTS!!!! Send turns. My driveway is 130' x 10' x 4" deep in ice!!!! I've got all kinds of time and nowhere to go. :mad: :mad:

I measured the snow bank at the front of our house -- seven feet, four inches. :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sure that made a good impression on the neighbours.

"Hey Muriel! The bald freak across the road is using a tape measure on that snow bank!"

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I measured the snow bank at the front of our house -- seven feet, four inches. :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad:

I'm sure that made a good impression on the neighbours.

"Hey Muriel! The bald freak across the road is using a tape measure on that snow bank!" </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

The old man's name is Eustace and he has a dog named Courage, eh? Maggot. Where's me next turn? :mad:

Eustace?

And all these years, I thought C.S. Lewis made up that name... </font>

Poor Boo, convinced to this day that Swift really did think the Irish should turn to cannibalism to solve their famine...

In any event, microcephalic comments from Ohiotuckians notwithstanding, for some reason I read He Who Snarks comment as "My old man's name is Eustace...."

Nevermind. No, not you, you little mole.

[ February 06, 2004, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Axel in 2002.

guns-n-roses.jpg

:eek: :D :eek: :D :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

If you all are going to post pics of that no-talent pile of puss band from now on, I'll leave right now. I don't need to lose to DaveH to do it. Stop or I promise you'll lose all your nads. =(

Kitty

Axel in 2002.

guns-n-roses.jpg

Axel's a limp wristed poof (not that there's anything wrong with that)

But here's a real band....

photo10.jpg

Any band that has an album title TNT should be worshipped!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARGHGHGHGHGHGhghghghghghGHGHGhghGhgH! :mad: :mad: \m/ :mad: \m/

:mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Kitty:

Angry in Dolby 5.1 surround sound with big honkin' subwoofer! Fine but I don't want you to have to leave for a week. Why does everyone around here want to play for some kind of punishment? What ever happened to nice, simple, angry games? I want CMAK either Italy or Crete and don't make it too big 'cause I get bored easily.

Kitty

Dear Kitty, you are quite right. There is no reason why either of us should deprive this gang of maggoty reprobates the pleasure of our company. The punishments were a MasterGoodale (the maggot) innovation: he always wanted to dictate peoples' sig lines. Unfortunately, he ended up with far more losses than victories, and correspondingly few sig lines.

We will play for the sport; for the challenge; dare I say, for the fun of just playing a good game. No penalty to the loser (Mace already has that title sewed up because, after all, he does live on the bottom of the earth). tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Now, can someone recommend a piquant little CMAK scenario suitable for Kitty's requirements? Personally I'd prefer a scenario that, in the likely event of yet another defeat, I can proclaim is completely unbalanced and gamey. :D:D

Pictures of Guns and Roses in the Cheery Waffle thread? We have indeed fallen upon lean times. Who's next, Quiet Riot?? You'd think we were in that other place, where people who have nothing to say post pictures. :rolleyes:

ANGRY OUT LOUD!!!!

Dave H - armored, gas-squirting maggot. 5 :mad:

Axe - armored, non-gas-squirting maggot. 1 :mad:

Boo - desert, sidewinding maggot. 3 :mad: , down from 5.

Mike - swarming, green fuzzy Kiwi maggot 4 or 5 :mad: , depending on my angryolized casualties.

Soddball - non-turn sending maggot. -5 :mad: . You can actually do a different ME. The one I sent was to punish you for asking for that exact scenario in the last waffle. Git.

WallyBob - thoroughly determined maggot. 3 :mad: , down from 5.

If I forgot any of you - you're maggots also. Take two TNT and blow up in the morning. :mad: :mad: