The Cheery Waffle Thread is Giving Away FREE Angryolized TNT and Molten Faces!

I've got maggots in my fridge, termites in my walls, ants in my cake flour, mold in my basement, locusts in my garden, slugs in my flowers, dead Kraut limbs in my vegetable patch . . .

WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME TO A TNT CHUCK FEST?!?!?!? NONE OF YOU ARE WORTHY!!!!!!!!

I also don't have a spare moment to play, unless you are willing to wait for AT LEAST a turn A WEEK! :mad:

Ps - There's slugs in my water supply. :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

I've got maggots in my fridge, termites in my walls, ants in my cake flour, mold in my basement, locusts in my garden, slugs in my flowers, dead Kraut limbs in my vegetable patch . . .

No news here. She's a Goodale after all.

WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME TO A TNT CHUCK FEST?!?!?!? NONE OF YOU ARE WORTHY!!!!!!!!
Kitty, I challenge you to the TNT chuck fest of your choice. CMAK or CMBB. I'll whip you like the unholy spawn of the Jewel Encrusted Maggot who begot you. :mad: :mad:

I also don't have a spare moment to play, unless you are willing to wait for AT LEAST a turn A WEEK! :mad:
If I can survive the glacial turn sending of Mace, Soddball, and your dear old dad, this will be no problem.

Ps - There's slugs in my water supply. :mad:
See above. Once a Goodale, always a Goodale. :D:D

Originally posted by Kitty:

I withdraw my challenge. I have fireants in my CD collection. :mad:

<font size=5>GRARRGHRAARGRARRGHRARRR!!!</font> :mad: :mad:

She may be a Lady in that other place, but here she's a chip off the old Goodale (the maggot) block! tongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Wallybob:

(edited to mean I had a black beret when it actually meant somefink)

Oh, it still means sumfink all right. It means you are a limp-wristed, prancing maggot of the worst kind, most likely French or even worse....<gasp>....French-Canadian!!!

What a load of crap this last month has been. Between working like a Chinese beaver, paying taxes (which launched a house hunt), looking at real estate and just been generally ill-tempered (nothing new there); not much time for turns fer maggots. I shall endeavor to chuck splodies at you all in a more prompt fashion.

Speaking of freaking real estate, the market in Sacramento is just plain stupid. There are doznes of 'condos' on the market that are merely converted apartments. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got maggots in my fridge, termites in my walls, ants in my cake flour, mold in my basement, locusts in my garden, slugs in my flowers, dead Kraut limbs in my vegetable patch

Mama, Mia! Thatsa spicy kitty!

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Don't you have better things to do than write a horrible haiku?

No. No. No. No. No.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

No. No. No. Maybe.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Send me a set-up you out of school Canuckian. :mad:

I'm still in school, you twit. Another exhausting schedule of two courses. :D

I shall find a setup with which to wallop you. :mad: :mad:

I'm not sure what the prices are for downtown, but it probably is that and then some....

A friend at work is moving into my 'hood just a couple of blocks away from me in Beverly MA (25 NE of Boston). She bought a 4 br, cape style house w/ a dormer, an added wing and an unusable narrow garage for $500,000. And she was not the only offer on this house...It sold basically the day after listing....A real "bargain" nowadays :rolleyes: It is a nice house with some recent renovations but it is unbelievable to me that it is worth half a million!

So based on that info, I'd bet that my little crackhouse cape has appreciated 125K-175K in 3.5 years. Absolutely nuts. :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Back tomorrow.

Turns tomorrow.

Much anger today. :mad:

No, wait, maybe it's much fatigue today.

Yes.

And anger . :mad: :mad:

Any updates on the possible new job? Or should I be reading something into these anger issues of yours? :confused: :confused:

Mace, sorry about the turn delay but I'm still waiting on my monitor. I drove the 15 miles to the repair facility to drop it off on April 25'th. Instead of calling me to come pick it up when they finished with it on the 6'th, the maggots shipped it back to me. Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow - the 12'th. Six days to ship a monitor 15 miles, in the city that is the UPS hub! GRARRGRARRGRARHRARRGRAR!!! :mad: :mad:

Well, it looks like BFC's real time "Attack of the Space Lobsters" has arrived. :eek:

[ May 11, 2005, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

Back tomorrow.

Turns tomorrow.

Much anger today. :mad:

No, wait, maybe it's much fatigue today.

Yes.

And anger . :mad: :mad:

Any updates on the possible new job? Or should I be reading something into these anger issues of yours? :confused: :confused: </font>

Originally posted by _Axe_:

My dad told me (to make me feel better)

GHAGHGAHGAH GHGHAGHAGHAGH AHGHAGHAGAHGAHGA

Tell you? TELL YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?!!!! :mad: :mad:

What happened to 'spare the rod, spoil the child'?!

Your dad has failed in his fatherly duty to give you a good daily thrashing!!!

Mace

Translated:

He didn't whup yore butt when ya needed it.

AARRGGGHHHHHH!

Killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillalltherodentskillallthe rodentsaarrgghhkillkillkillkillangermanagementkillkillkillkillbuggerallthebuggeringbuggerereskillkillkillkill

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

My dad told me (to make me feel better)

GHAGHGAHGAH GHGHAGHAGHAGH AHGHAGHAGAHGAHGA

Tell you? TELL YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER?!!!! :mad: :mad:

What happened to 'spare the rod, spoil the child'?!

Your dad has failed in his fatherly duty to give you a good daily thrashing!!!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Weird family. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stating the obvious.

:mad: :mad:

A shocking thing happened last night. I had a turn from each of the five maggots I was playing last night. I suspect evil is afoot. :mad:

edited to add that something EVEN more shocking occured. Snarker and Kiwi-Mike beat me in their previous matches. Lick your sh1te covered lips in triumph now, because revenge will be fast and furry. :mad:

[ May 12, 2005, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]