The Cheery Waffle Thread is Giving Away FREE Angryolized TNT and Molten Faces!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*flashbacks of Little Mermaid*

OH WHATEVER GODS OR GODDESSES MAY EXIST, I IMPLORE YOU TO KILL ME NOW!!! *much wailing and gnashing of teeth* :mad: :mad: :mad:

*and pulling out of hair*

*and kicking things*

OH! And DaveItch - don't forget to tell them that it's only the setup phase and I'm already winning. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

OH! And DaveItch - don't forget to tell them that it's only the setup phase and I'm already winning. tongue.gif

Since we haven't played before I figured I wouldn't set up my attackers right on top of the VLs this one time. If we go on to the next two battles I may not cut your defenders the same kind of slack. :D:D:D

I've learned gamey tactics from some of the gamiest CM players around. Yes, that includes you mike the hobo. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Since we haven't played before I figured I wouldn't set up my attackers right on top of the VLs this one time. If we go on to the next two battles I may not cut your defenders the same kind of slack. :D:D:D

I've learned gamey tactics from some of the gamiest CM players around. Yes, that includes you mike the hobo. :D:D </font>

Broke it, eh?

Figures. :mad:

Did you at least get revenge on the door? :mad: :mad:

I was too tired. I'll beat its ass silly later.

At a time of my choosing.

Mwahahahaha!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Shouldn't you be sweating on a bicycle somewhere? :mad: :mad:

Tomorrow maggot. 60 miles. From Portsmouth New Hampstah to Ogunquit Maine. Then either a 50 or 35 mile trek back on Sunday. All for the American Lung Association. I raised $1500. Now if I can only convince the girlfriend to stop smoking again...

Where are my turns? Mace, Moraine, Pseudo?? I want turns and I want them now. How can you take the beatings you deserve if you won't send turns? GRARGARRGHRARRGH!!! :mad: :mad:

Hey Axemaggot, do you type faster now? :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Where are my turns? Mace, Moraine, Pseudo?? I want turns and I want them now. How can you take the beatings you deserve if you won't send turns? GRARGARRGHRARRGH!!! :mad: :mad:

I wasn't able to get to your turn before Hiram got home and started playing. When he's done, I'll process and send.

AND NOT A MOMENT SOONER, GOT THAT?!? :mad: :mad:

tongue.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I wasn't able to get to your turn before Hiram got home and started playing. When he's done, I'll process and send.

AND NOT A MOMENT SOONER, GOT THAT?!? :mad: :mad:

tongue.gif </font>