BFC Please Look (Is it me?)

Originally posted by tooz:

Just checked them and put them in motion in a QB--all's fine with my system (Dell laptop). Thanks for the heads up about these guys, but I'm sorry some of you guys can't seem to use them. :(

Seems its not platform specific, maybe just a Nvidia problem(?). Anyone with a Nvidia card (GeForce XXXX) able to see the proper graphics? Whats your graphic card tooz?

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Ah, this issue is an easy fix.

Go to the following link which will download the needed file. Then simply extract its contents into your CMAK's BMP folder. That should do it.

I will also update the official v1.03 patches with these files as soon as I can.

Textures for Aussie Captured L3/33

Madmatt

Good job Matt. Thanks. It worked.

I don't understand. What is all this Modding biznai?

Having seen a number of Ales' posts, I took this to be just another flashback/DTs post of his asking whether a trusted source (BFC) also saw spiders in the mirror that Ales Dvorak was standing in front of, trembling.

No, Ales, that's not you. That's a disturbing hallucination, that may well, with an application of thorazine, be gone tomorrow.

You're the same ruddy-cheeked, clear-eyed and upstanding figure that we all know and love.

If you don't believe me, go ask Alice (when she was just small).