Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

Originally posted by YK2:

It always surprises me why the male of the species (Sturmy @ Co excepted) would want to place part, or all of their crown jewels in another males (especially one they don't like) pie hole!!!

I'd have thought the one opening his mouth would come out on top..

"Bite Me"

It's a base challenge implying an instinctively objectionable dare. Pick the wrong guy and of course it hits a flat note though.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

*HIC*

Damn, nothing but empty bottles. That woman is a sponge, I tell you. Tipsy, she says. Like a Scott is ever anything but.

After a hard day of unemployment, all a guy wants to do is come home...er, stay home and have a litte drink, and the wimmin folk have gone and guzzled it all. Double damn, I'll have to fight my way down into that cellar to find an unopened bottle. Probably lose my seat, too.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Scientific proof that you all suck, except the ladies that is. They are the opposite.

This site greatly disappointed me… apparently I’m a Chinese white collar worker perhaps suited for telemarketing

Stickypiss next time you come up with a ‘scientific website’ perhaps you should run it by me first not only can I then verify its scientificness I can also righteously bless it (or declare it a heresy) in Peng's name.

PS

I now despise those fecking Vikings even more than usual... who can I support now?

[ January 10, 2005, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

Boo (OGSF's my hero) Radley as awestrrruck bah mah winnin' ways. Hais ainly regrrait as tha' he didnae get tae pick haes ain units, tha AI did at for haim. Ah wudnae bin a match fer tha solitary King Tiger surrounded bah crack flamethrower teams. But at were nae tae bae, tha feckin' AI gi' haim a balanced force o' crack troops. An' wha' are ye gwintae di wi' tha', eh??

Still, tha fight as joined an' haes noo done yet.

A few more turrrns should di at.

Noba as dwin e'en worse. An' at's noo e'en snowin'!!

Dalem tha steamin' clump o' Heeland coo dung didnae e'en return tha setoop Ah saint haim. Tha's a feckin' forfeit straight oot o' tha blocks!

rleete, ye Tiger Tank challainged trollop, di' ye fancy another arrrse kickin' fraim tha famous OberGruppenStompinFeuhrer?? Attack or defaind, at's all tha same tae mae!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Now look, Sean; things went nowhere in my attempts to cultivate Franko. He's so full of himself he doesn't have time to get to know me well enough to hate me.

What's to know? Everyone hates you. If we're simply looking for people who hate you, we can start piling up phone books from around the world.

But Alkalinebattery, now, I think he has potential.

As evidenced by this thread....

I don't want to mess this up. I need some clever insights into how to keep this one around long enough to be hated by him. I need a master of his craft, a true student of the human equation, and someone eloquent enough to convey to me the nuances of how to cultivate this one properly. An expert in the field, as it were.

Yes, yes, your later gibbering to the contrary, you know that you long for my wisdom.

Now, the first 'wrong step' here was your appearing to insult him, while actually agreeing with him, but I like to think you're 'crazy like a wolverine', rather than simply daft.

Your apparent 'agreement' with him, which he chose to take as an insult, is good. It would have been far better, of course, to have gotten him to insult, abuse and belittle you, as it would give you the moral high-ground from which to continue to taunt and seduce him into a truly raging hatred.

But, we can work with this. It is important now to move into the 'never acknowledged, but inevitable' stage: Stalking him. Use the 'view recent posts' button to find out where he's posting, and what he's saying.

Try to either: Come up with a counter post that belittles what he has to say in a gentlemanly way (remember to keep at this; don't get lazy), or agree with him in such a way as to still mock and patronize his position.

Remember, Dorosh, that agreement, if properly delivered, can be the sincerest form of irritating the ****e oout of someone.

I'm obviously not referring to you of course; you couldn't even get cabron to build up a mild dislike of you. No, I was wondering if you could point out someone with the above characteristics and have them report back to me, preferably on the double and at the 'Shun?

Haha, yes, quite droll. Doesn't change the fact that there is no one on this Board that understands the Human Condition known as 'Hatred', the way I do, and all your posturing doesn't change the fact that if acquiring 'Hatred' was a Western, I'd be John Wayne, and you'd be some unpleasant cross between Robert Mitchum and Dean Martin.

We all love your little jokes. Now attend.

Not that he may be all that bright, I mean, I posted to say that German counter attacks were often conducted at the tactical level, and he comes on to say that German counter attacks were often conducted at the tactical level. He then posts that WW II battles were like WW I battles, and so I posted that WW II battles were like WW I battles and he concluded that since he was saying that WW II battles were like WW I battles and I was only saying that WW II battles were like WW I battles I must obviously bow down to his superior intellect.

I LIKE that in a Mortal Enemy.

Frankly, it's starting to look like you're made for each other. I mean, you dislike each other for saying the same thing in different ways. Seems to me like he came into the whole discussion already pretty much pre-disposed to think you a horrible little git (as all right thinking folk do, but he did so with a willingness to indicate he thought you were a horrible little git, despite the fact that you say 'tomatoes', and he says 'tomatoes').

Don't let him wander around by himself. As I've said, show up at all the same threads, and respond to him. Don't miss a chance to counter-respond to him as soon as he shows up to tell the world that you'd be better off drowned in your own urine.

I think I will spend all day tomorrow writing his name over and over again on the cover of a notebook.

You always do this, and it makes me despair of you. It's important that you not let him know how important his responses are to you.

For once in your tawdry, hate-driven little grogish life, play it cool!

Remember, in all forms of attraction/hatred, the surest aphrodisiac is 'self-confidence'.

How else to explain the fact that I'm an unprepossessing, short, gnomish figure of general hilarity, and I've had more women than you'll ever know, even should you live to a ripe old age?

Originally posted by Speedy:

39C today, don't you just love summer. Pity about the 30 knot northerlies or I would be sitting at the beach sucking on some tinnies instead of sitting at home sucking on some tinnies.

Bah! By the weekend it's supposed to be -20 Fahrenheit here. I believe that's something like -28 Celsius for you hot house plants living in Oz.

There's not a one of you that would survive a trip from the car to the pub in Minnesota. I'd like to round you scunners all up and dump you in a field near Canon Falls and see how many of you could make your way far enough to live.

Does it ever even hit 0 Celsius in that picture frame for Alice Rock that you buggers call a continent?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

It always surprises me why the male of the species (Sturmy @ Co excepted) would want to place part, or all of their crown jewels in another males (especially one they don't like) pie hole!!!

I'd have thought the one opening his mouth would come out on top..

"Bite Me"

It's a base challenge implying an instinctively objectionable dare. Pick the wrong guy and of course it hits a flat note though. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

*HIC*

Damn, nothing but empty bottles. That woman is a sponge, I tell you. Tipsy, she says. Like a Scott is ever anything but.

</font>