Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

ARE YA READY FOR SOME FOOOOTBALLL?

No? Then Sod Off! We want none of your frilliness around these hyar parts!

If you've never been here before, the smart thing to do is to turn right around and leave before you're noticed. If you're not smart, you must be an SSN.

If that's the case, here's the rules:

Sod Off! Or, if you decide against the sodding off, challenge someone! No general "Oh, I've got 1337 CM skilz! I'll fight anyone!" We've heard it all before, and are not impressed. And as you are an SSN, don't bother the Kaniggets, Ladies, Squires or Olde Ones with your puny taunts. As that really narrows the field, maybe you should just Sodd Off!

Act as if you've got large danglies, but don't tell us about your own particular set. Again, we're not impressed.

Don't mess with the Ladies as they are far above you in all things and with very little provocation, will relieve you of the items mentioned above.

Challenge with wit, panache, vitriol and bile! In other words, entertain us, for we grow tired of the ennui.

You need an E-mail address and a general location in your Profile so we can send you PBEMs and generally mock you for where you live.

Keep your politics, et al to yourself. All we're interested in is your hatred for us.

Don't be a pain in the arse, unless you can at least be creative about it. We've seen it all before

The wisest move you could make at this point would be to flee far from this place, never looking back, with your tail between your legs.

Oh, that's NOT a tail? Oh my... I didn't mean to scare you THAT much.

Go clean yourself up.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice gladiator; why don't the rest of you piss off while I talk to The Gnome for a second. There's a good bunch of fellows.

Now look, Sean; things went nowhere in my attempts to cultivate Franko. He's so full of himself he doesn't have time to get to know me well enough to hate me.

But Alkalinebattery, now, I think he has potential.

As evidenced by this thread....

I don't want to mess this up. I need some clever insights into how to keep this one around long enough to be hated by him. I need a master of his craft, a true student of the human equation, and someone eloquent enough to convey to me the nuances of how to cultivate this one properly. An expert in the field, as it were.

I'm obviously not referring to you of course; you couldn't even get cabron to build up a mild dislike of you. No, I was wondering if you could point out someone with the above characteristics and have them report back to me, preferably on the double and at the 'Shun?

Not that he may be all that bright, I mean, I posted to say that German counter attacks were often conducted at the tactical level, and he comes on to say that German counter attacks were often conducted at the tactical level. He then posts that WW II battles were like WW I battles, and so I posted that WW II battles were like WW I battles and he concluded that since he was saying that WW II battles were like WW I battles and I was only saying that WW II battles were like WW I battles I must obviously bow down to his superior intellect.

I LIKE that in a Mortal Enemy.

I think I will spend all day tomorrow writing his name over and over again on the cover of a notebook.

Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

As for dalem, as I've said before he is always ready to carve square facts down to fill the round holes of his world view.

Blow me. </font>

It always surprises me why the male of the species (Sturmy @ Co excepted) would want to place part, or all of their crown jewels in another males (especially one they don't like) pie hole!!!

I'd have thought the one opening his mouth would come out on top..

"Bite Me"

Originally posted by YK2:

It always surprises me why the male of the species (Sturmy @ Co excepted) would want to place part, or all of their crown jewels in another males (especially one they don't like) pie hole!!!

Male bonding, my guess.

Also posted by Geier, the loveable Swede

Holy ground, you two. Take it Outside.

No, don't!

You have to pay for great entertainment like this else where.

Mace

That's what I liked about the Political Forum, this kind of stuff went on continuously, and if you didn't give a ****, you could always ignore it.

Now that it is gone, the children have no place to express themselves, so they drag their schoolyard taunting in here, to show off...sheesh.

Originally posted by Mace:

You have to pay for great entertainment like this else where.

Mace

Do you have a link? *enter smilie here*

Seriously....

Apologies for offending anyone with my crown jewels post!!!

The post was meant as a serious statement (thinking out loud) it wasn't meant to offend anyone ..

*Sigh*

*Slinks off*

Originally posted by YK2:

Yep, rleete does look a little like Brian Blessed, although I doubt he's as old, Blessed must be at least 65...

Blessed was born in 1937, so you're within spitting distance... which, remarkably enough, is about as close to rleete as I'd ever care to get.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Yep, rleete does look a little like Brian Blessed, although I doubt he's as old, Blessed must be at least 65...

Blessed was born in 1937, S N I P. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

Football (all forms) is for brainless couch potatoes.

Only when we lose rleete, only when we lose.

I think we should make Randy Moss an honorary member of the Pool. He's coming along nicely.

{edited cuz it's Monday...}

[ January 10, 2005, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Originally posted by v42below:

Well, well, look what the grog dragged in.

An actor/director from Queens? That's too easy even for me. We need someone truly primitive to take this one...oh stikkypixie!!!

I can see it now...

Alkiviadis: Okay people *clap* *clap* *clap* we have alot of organizing to do before our big battle! First, I want all you Heer downstage left. Good. Remember, I want to feel real emotion. Think Wagner... Think Flight of the Valkyries... Let me hear what you've got. Ready??? Action!

Actor: Ow, my leg...

Alkiviadis: 'Ow, my leg.' 'Ow, my leg?' Is that all you've got? I want to hear real screams when you get hit. Now let's try that again. *taps foot*

Actor: OW, MY LEG!

Alkiviadis: Better, but remember we're the Germans this time.

Actor: OW, MEIN LEG!

Alkiviadis: Oh you conscripts are just impossible... Where's the sound technician? I want this man's WAV file edited, and I want it before noon. Now, where's the machine gun company? Late? I ordered them to deploy here for the start of the battle. What, they aren't allowed to run?!? Is all the world against me?? Bring out the armored units. Maybe they can do something right...

*several extras wander up in their Romper Room PzMkII's (cardboard boxes that have had profiles of early German tanks painted on the outside fer you young'uns)*

Tanks: We're here... Oh, Clankety-clankety-clankety

Alkiviadis: *sigh*

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Well, well, look what the grog dragged in.

An actor/director from Queens? That's too easy even for me. We need someone truly primitive to take this one...oh stikkypixie!!!

I can see it now...

Alkiviadis: Okay people *clap* *clap* *clap* we have alot of organizing to do before our big battle! First, I want all you Heer downstage left. Good. Remember, I want to feel real emotion. Think Wagner... Think Flight of the Valkyries... Let me hear what you've got. Ready??? Action!

Actor: Ow, my leg...

Alkiviadis: 'Ow, my leg.' 'Ow, my leg?' Is that all you've got? I want to hear real screams when you get hit. Now let's try that again. *taps foot*

Actor: OW, MY LEG!

Alkiviadis: Better, but remember we're the Germans this time.

Actor: OW, MEIN LEG!

Alkiviadis: Oh you conscripts are just impossible... Where's the sound technician? I want this man's WAV file edited, and I want it before noon. Now, where's the machine gun company? Late? I ordered them to deploy here for the start of the battle. What, they aren't allowed to run?!? Is all the world against me?? Bring out the armored units. Maybe they can do something right...

*several extras wander up in their Romper Room PzMkII's (cardboard boxes that have had profiles of early German tanks painted on the outside fer you young'uns)*

Tanks: We're here... Oh, Clankety-clankety-clankety

Alkiviadis: *sigh* </font>