Seriously: Why Are Peng Challenge Women So Cool?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dalem, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but there is no tank named "Rambo". I know it hurts, but in time, it will fade to a dull, throbbing ache right behind the eyes that makes you want to vomit and any bright light sends stabbing shards of broken glass agony coursing through your entire brain. At least I hope so.

BTW, I broke down and ordered CM:AK. I'll let you know when it gets here.

Originally posted by rleete:

BTW, I broke down and ordered CM:AK. I'll let you know when it gets here.

Excellent. Of late I've been pretty bad with returning turns and setups, but I mean to improve. I'm trying to convince myself that my 6 month vacation is over and it's time to get a job.

Or time to get a motorcycle. It's definitely one or the other.

Dalem,

Since MrSpkr seems to have wimped out from my challenge, how about it? Prefer to take Evil Islamic/ Hindu/ Sikh Hordes From The East aka CW forces - maybe Rune's new Oudna scenario?

The fact that I regard you as a stand in for Mrspkr should be insult and injury enough. But if not:

Go for the motorbike. Preferably a Hayabusa. The precision watch like contruction of the engine will be lost on you, but they are the Ninjas of the bike world. You'll get to the first corner, totally flip out and lose control, and get kicked in the head by the pavement. Therefore extending your vacation for another six months of recuperation, and safeguarding some poor employer from having to hire you.

Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

Dalem,

Since MrSpkr seems to have wimped out from my challenge, how about it? Prefer to take Evil Islamic/ Hindu/ Sikh Hordes From The East aka CW forces - maybe Rune's new Oudna scenario?

The fact that I regard you as a stand in for Mrspkr should be insult and injury enough. But if not:

Go for the motorbike. Preferably a Hayabusa. The precision watch like contruction of the engine will be lost on you, but they are the Ninjas of the bike world. You'll get to the first corner, totally flip out and lose control, and get kicked in the head by the pavement. Therefore extending your vacation for another six months of recuperation, and safeguarding some poor employer from having to hire you.

Sure thing Wizzy - send the setup. I owe two people returned setups already, maybe 3 is the magic number that tips me over to doing my initial forces and hitting "Go!". And I don't mind pretending to be MrSpkr - I do that most of the day anyway.

And I'm thinking of a nice safe girly bike for starters. Like a Yamaha V Star Classic 650. I sat on one of those the other day and it seemed huge compared to my learner bike (250) but my buddies say I will want a 750 sooner than later.

Originally posted by dalem:

And I'm thinking of a nice safe girly bike for starters. Like a Yamaha V Star Classic 650. I sat on one of those the other day and it seemed huge compared to my learner bike (250) but my buddies say I will want a 750 sooner than later.

Here ya go, dalem. I think this might just be your speed.

ciao%20no%20words.jpg

The Vintage Vespa!

Just a little song Rose sings when I'm away:

There's a nail in the door

And there's glass on the lawn

Tacks on the floor

And the TV is on

And I always sleep with my guns

When you're gone

There's a blade by the bed

And a phone in my hand

A dog on the floor

And some cash on the nightstand

When I'm all alone the dreaming stops

And I just can't stand

What should I do I'm just a little baby

What if the lights go out and maybe

And then the wind just starts to moan

Outside the door he followed me home

Well goodnight moon

I want the sun

If it's not here soon

I might be done

No it won't be too soon 'til I say

Goodnight moon

There's a shark in the pool

And a witch in the tree

A crazy old neighbour and he's been watching me

And there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hall

Something's under the bed

Now it's out in the hedge

There's a big black crow sitting on my window ledge

And I hear something scratching through the wall

Oh what should I do I'm just a little baby

I just hate to be all alone

Now goodnight moon

I want the sun

If it's not here soon

I might be done

Goodnight moon

(Well you're up so high

How can you save me

When the dark comes here

Tonight to take me up

To my front walk

And into bed where it kisses my face

And eats my head)

Oh what should I do I'm just a little baby

And then the wind just starts to moan

Now goodnight moon

I want the sun

If it's not here soon

I might be done

Goodnight moon

Goodnight moon

I send congratulations to Hiram for winning a lovely Lady and I send condolences to Moraine for getting stuck with Hiram.

Sad, that.

In other news, I was deep in conversation with Seanachai last evening, when he had to rush out of the house bedcause he was out of potent potables.

Imagine my glee when he informed me that at that late hour (9PM), all he would be able to purchase would be 3.2 BEER!

Can you imagine?

3.2 beer!

I'm still laughing.

What a maroon!

Which reminds me, do you know what they call "Lite 3.2 beer"?

O'DOULS!

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Getting married today.

Moraine Sedai and I are tying that knot.

Wish us luck.

I also got married today!!

Best wishes to you both....

Edited to add:

Seanachai .... Rushing off for some more beer eh? and around 9pm last night!! *enter wry smile here*

Is that the latest fabric softner or somefink? *wink*

[ July 23, 2004, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Hiram, all the best to you and your bride Moraine. May your day be perfect in every way possible.

All hail a Kniggit of the 'Pool on his most glorious nuptials, to a Lady of the 'Pool, no less. Huzzah!

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow she'll have your balls in a jar on the shelf!

Originally posted by rleete:

Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow she'll have your balls in a jar on the shelf!

If she can locate them.

Dear Emma, many happy felicitations of the day.

Of course you know you'll have broken countless hearts on the BFC forums.

Edited to add: Seanachai forced to drink 3.2 beer... I'm still laughing over that one.

[ July 23, 2004, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]