Seriously: Why Are Peng Challenge Women So Cool?

The rules are as follows, you horrible, little twit.

We don't like you or your little dog, too.

We don't care about your opinions, even if you don't have any.

We will never, ever like you, but kiss up all you want.

Go away. Go far away. Let not the night find you where the day left you. Seek ye far horizons where we aren’t. And then keep going, you annoying little moron.

Still here? Damn. Very well, if you must post, try to show some wit and vinegar. Challenge someone. Operative word is ONE. Single one person out and construct a creative taunt to entice them to the field of battle. Anything less will be met with scorn, derision and more scorn. Don’t bother the Olde Ones or the Knights or even the squires, for that matter. Challenge either an SSN like yourself, or a serf.

Sound off like ya got a pair. NOT about your pair, because we really couldn’t care less.

The Ladies of the Pool are sacrosanct. Don't go there or you'll discover Coventry fast. Coventry you ask? It's our special way of dealing with those we really don't like.

Leave your personal hang-ups and prejudices at the door. We have no use for your mind numbing ignorance here.

If you do not have an E-mail address or a general location in your profile, you ain’t tall enough to ride this ride.

Now, if you understand and agree to all that’s been said here... SOD OFF!

[ July 20, 2004, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

We have women here? Where? I thought it was just Boo and that only makes one. Although, even if Boo's all woman, he'd still only really count for half.

Unaware that we have women here?

Your sig says you're squire to the Queen. Short term memory shot or are you just cruising for a beheading...big and small?

You're an amusing little fellow, for all that you're an ill conceived odor of a person.

Why don't you send me a set up. CMAK, unless you haven't been able to collect enough discarded aluminum cans to buy yourself a copy yet.

Originally posted by eichenbaum:

You keep on talking like a bunch of old women; that's for sure ;)

You noticed that eh? This place is certainly filled with a lot of Girly Men, whether or not they qualify as women is a debatable point.

This is NOT Boo, this is an evil Pod person.....oh wait, Peng started the whole pod people thing, with his being born in a cabbage patch.... so therefore, Peng and Boo are one and the same? Clones perhaps?

Seanachai, you evil little gnome. I blame YOU for this. I tried to make Boo your mortal enema...errr...enemy, and you failed. Wasn't this Boo of the "I don't play people, I lose enough to the AI" fame?

Now he lowers himself to play v42? Oh wait, perhaps he is going to have V42 send a setup, then just never reply? Hmm....I like that idea.

Anyway, Boo I have a scenario hot off the presses, it features Pommies, and airfield, more Pommies, Colonel Frost, things that go boom, things that go rat-a-tat, and more Pommies. Oh yeah, it happens in Tunisia. Interested????

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine

Holder of the Scroll of NDA

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

We have women here? Where? I thought it was just Boo and that only makes one. Although, even if Boo's all woman, he'd still only really count for half.

Your sig says you're squire to the Queen. Short term memory shot or are you just cruising for a beheading...big and small?

You're an amusing little fellow, for all that you're an ill conceived odor of a person.

Why don't you send me a set up. CMAK, unless you haven't been able to collect enough discarded aluminum cans to buy yourself a copy yet. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by eichenbaum:

You keep on talking like a bunch of old women; that's for sure ;)

You noticed that eh? This place is certainly filled with a lot of Girly Men, whether or not they qualify as women is a debatable point. </font>

Originally posted by rune:

This is NOT Boo, this is an evil Pod person.....oh wait, Peng started the whole pod people thing, with his being born in a cabbage patch.... so therefore, Peng and Boo are one and the same? Clones perhaps?

What the hell are you nattering on about now, Cecil? Been washing down the Thorazine with Tequila again?

Seanachai, you evil little gnome. I blame YOU for this. I tried to make Boo your mortal enema...errr...enemy, and you failed. Wasn't this Boo of the "I don't play people, I lose enough to the AI" fame?

Eh? Now I know you finally snapped, gone around the bend, flipped your lid, spanked your monkey...wait...wrong metaphor...never mind.

Are you confusing me with Emrys, you nitwit?

As if I don't have enough reasons to kill you as it is.

Now he lowers himself to play v42? Oh wait, perhaps he is going to have V42 send a setup, then just never reply? Hmm....I like that idea.

Oh, well, Rune likes the idea! I guess my entire life hasn't been in vain after all! My aged mother will be so pleased.

You are such a pustule.

Anyway, Boo I have a scenario hot off the presses, it features Pommies, and airfield, more Pommies, Colonel Frost, things that go boom, things that go rat-a-tat, and more Pommies. Oh yeah, it happens in Tunisia. Interested????

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine

Holder of the Scroll of NDA

Gosh! Am I interested? As interested as I would be if someone gave me a McDonald's bag full of adders on meth!

Lessee...right now, I'm playing "The Last Offensive" with Nidan that I believe you created and it is indeed offensive. More so for Nidan. I'm also playing "La Foce" which I pronounce in an amusing way. You're responsible for that, too I think? And I'm also doing some scenario in the desert that I believe your son created. Don't you think that's enough dogfood for anyone's plate, you piker?

Neither do I! Send it along.

Rune, you eevil Mid-western mouth breather! It's Dave H's turn in the barrel as I await his attack in 'Written Off' or whatever it is you named that instrument of torture.

So far we've set up and he growled sumfink about "not being able to wait for dark" and "how thrown together this was for the Brits".

Seems maybe I'm on the good side of a Rune-ation scenario for a change.

ps It has an airfield, Boo.

Hmm Nice Title Boo .. I hope the Lady Rose didn't hurt your writing arm too much as she twisted it up your back..

Or perhaps Rose promised you a nice juicy steak for tea tonight??

Either way.... I like her style... *enter smilie here*

BTW Seanacoochie , nice to see you on chat again this morning, and I'm seriously thinking that you turning up elsewhere when you did may have done some good..

*Fingers crossed eh?*

Extended Hello to everyone else.. especially Lars *Bows to his Feifdom win*

I hope you are all well and dandy and that all your problems are a lot less stressful than my own...

Cheers me dears......

Ohhhhhhh I almost forgot....

Elvis is it time yet? Can't be far off now!!!

Peng where's my engagement ring?

Berli..... ain't Emrys a Gem?

Long live Peng and fiefdom :D:rolleyes:

Boo,

No, I wish I had the tequila, of in the middle of 2, count 'em two, microsoft upggrades that failed, and the hospitals called me to support their failed upgrades. Ummm... no I don't work for Microsoft but thanks for playing....

Yes, you are correct, perhaps I am confusing you with Emrys, or perhaps not. Both old, check, both grogs, check, both lost to the AI, check, both should have Seanachai as a mortal enemy, check. I see no difference.

Aged mother, is this a reference to the bottle of old Turkey that was involved in your creation? We all know pod people don't have mothers, although you are frequently referenced as a mother.

So it is written, so it is done, look for the scenario this afternoon.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Boo!!!, don't fall for his sweet talking.

Remember what happened to Johnny Frost on Arhem Bridge? Well, all his good luck started in Tunisia.

If you say rune and Johnny Frost in the same sentence, head for the hills right after!!!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Why don't you send me a set up. CMAK, unless you haven't been able to collect enough discarded aluminum cans to buy yourself a copy yet.

It's the shell shock from all those siege engines I got hit with in Fiefdom. Or it could be the fact that they hardly ever post. Putting them in the title seems to have enticed them to post though.

I have CMAK, you twit, and will be more than happy to play you through the safe distance of the internet (being within a 10 mile radius of you is not safe, I hear, as your nose hairs seem to have taken over the rest of your body and have set out on a quest for Ohiowide domination).

I warn you, however, that I will make this game a living hell for you. I will attempt to make you die of laughter as I play my first PBEM of CMAK. I hope Jimmaeh won't be too upset, I owe him a CMAK set up since a couple of months ago, but I'm too lazy. Ruin, bring it on.