**YK2**

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Yet another excuse to avoid returning files.

For that, I challenge you to a CMAK duel. The scenario is Clash of Titans...

[aside]We knew it would be a bad idea to let HIM edit the briefings[/aside] </font>

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Yes yes, I have sent my only copy to you actually. Naturally, like a good former squire, I mailed it to my old liege as soon as I could open it and verify that it was indeed a copy of CMAK.

Any chance of a CMBB turn on floppy being included?

Just asking because it seems you've forgotten how e-mail works.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Yet another excuse to avoid returning files.

For that, I challenge you to a CMAK duel. The scenario is Clash of Titans...

[aside]We knew it would be a bad idea to let HIM edit the briefings[/aside] </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

In the meantime, I shall give you the humiliating destruction you so richly deserve. We shall play "A Ranger's Last Stand". As befits one of your stature, you shall take the puny American force. I shall take the heavily arm{or}ed German attackers. You shall send me the setup, and I shall respond forthwith.

I suppose it hasn't dawned on you that while you had the briefings, I had the game... and have played that scenario already. Sort of destroys any form of FOW doncha think? I do have a pile of scenarios from Andreas that I haven't gotten to though

ALL the people I want to kill on the road ARE driving Caddies AND have Florida plates

It's winter, just swerve in front of them and you can laugh uproariously when they slide into the ditch.

err, or so I've heard...

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

ALL the people I want to kill on the road ARE driving Caddies AND have Florida plates

It's winter, just swerve in front of them and you can laugh uproariously when they slide into the ditch.

err, or so I've heard... </font>

Yep, I've found the camouflage to be very effective when sneaking up in a geriatric Floridian's blind spot.

Don't bother looking for my license plate number either, every Minnesotan knows to pack snow over it before going out to have some tourist fun.

In the meantime, I shall give you the humiliating destruction you so richly deserve. We shall play "A Ranger's Last Stand". As befits one of your stature, you shall take the puny American force. I shall take the heavily arm{or}ed German attackers. You shall send me the setup, and I shall respond forthwith.

I suppose it hasn't dawned on you that while you had the briefings, I had the game... and have played that scenario already. Sort of destroys any form of FOW doncha think? I do have a pile of scenarios from Andreas that I haven't gotten to though </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

but FOW isn't that important to me. We could play with FOW off if it bothers you.

Steve

How quaint! Fog of War. If you want a real gaming experience you should try:

FOAB!!!

That's Fog of Alcoholic Beverage for most. When I have played dalem, we used:

Fog of A Bong

I'm still not sure who won....or if we even finished. But it was a lot of fun!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Keep your perverted secrets to yourself dammit.

Now I am stuck with the mental image of you and dalem fogging bongs ...whatever the hell THAT means...but it cant be good.

Perverts!!

I think it is time for the inquisition to cleanch these boards from foggy bongs..among other things.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Keep your perverted secrets to yourself dammit.

Now I am stuck with the mental image of you and dalem fogging bongs ...whatever the hell THAT means...but it cant be good.

Perverts!!

I think it is time for the inquisition to cleanch these boards from foggy bongs..among other things.

Perhaps you would like to hear the:

Tale of the Boggy Thongs?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Because it's Mace and sheep. You can't separate them. It's like DR. and Pepper, Sonny and Cher, Apples and Oranges, Cherry and Waffle. You see what I'm getting at schlomo? Mace cannot and must not be removed from the sheep. No matter how vile it may appear.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Because it's Mace and sheep. You can't separate them. It's like DR. and Pepper, Sonny and Cher, Apples and Oranges, Cherry and Waffle. You see what I'm getting at schlomo? Mace cannot and must not be removed from the sheep. No matter how vile it may appear. </font>
You bring up a valid point in your analogy. Some things just naturally go together.

For example:

Everytime I see you post I keep hearing this Rolling Stones song in the back of my mind.

Please allow me to introduce myself

Eerie, isn't it?

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Mace cannot and must not be removed from the sheep.</font>
Thank you for ruining any thoughts I had of eating today. That image is just gross.

Kitty

Dear Lord (not you berli),

I finally mange to sign back on to the forum from work... and this is what I find?

LOL, Good to see the thread still going, Really big surprise to see Kitty posting again.

Rest of it seems to be the usual tripe uttered by the same gits. Noobie scum not included. Thier post are tripe too, just not the usual. Since I haven't read them yet.

take care,

hopefully I can get back on a regualr bases.

Lorak the loathed

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Aces And Eights . . . here is your quest. You will procede to the Cheesy Wahwaa thread and pick a fight with 2, 3, or however many of those lamers it takes. I will provide the scenario. If more than one accepts your challenge, you will defeat them all in detail. Normally I would issue a harder quest but these toilet paper wipings need to learn their place. I am sure you will not fail me.

Kitty

Dame Kitty, far be it from me to suggest alterations in your quest instructions for your Squire Joe </font>

Originally posted by Lorak:

Dear Lord (not you berli),

I finally mange to sign back on to the forum from work... and this is what I find?

LOL, Good to see the thread still going, Really big surprise to see Kitty posting again.

Rest of it seems to be the usual tripe uttered by the same gits. Noobie scum not included. Thier post are tripe too, just not the usual. Since I haven't read them yet.

take care,

hopefully I can get back on a regualr bases.

Lorak the loathed

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

but FOW isn't that important to me. We could play with FOW off if it bothers you.

Steve

How quaint! Fog of War. If you want a real gaming experience you should try:

FOAB!!!

When I have played dalem, we used:

Fog of A Bong

</font>