The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, The Peng Thread Has Been Challenged

**YK2**

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boggs' head was spinning. All this talk of war against the Cheery Waffle Thread had created a lot of confusion and apprehension. What to do, what to do......

He collapsed back into his chair and recalled another time many years ago, when life was simpler and much less involved than it was now.

He remembered the first time he had made love, the excitement, the rapidly beating heart, the joy of pleasure which, until then, had been unknown. He also recalled the tinge of fear he had felt at that moment. Of course who wouldn't be afraid when they were all alone?

Suddenly, he rose with a start....Eureka!!! The answer was there!

One hour later, he set out for the Cheery Waffle Thread, grim determination ablaze in his eyes.....................

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Aren't you down 7 T-34s in a game with a complete neophyte, Lars? A neophyte that I schooled in the ways of Combat Mission?

The worst part is he keeps telling me he lets his little kid sit on his lap and push the buttons...

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

One hour later, he set out for the Cheery Waffle Thread, grim determination ablaze in his eyes.....................

Good riddance.

Dagnab fence sitters ought to be shot, then burned, than have the crunchy bits stomped upon for a while.

Steve

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Why isn't it snowing yet?

I want snow.

You can have some of mine. White out conditions right now. Fifteen to twenty centimetres by tommorow night. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Why isn't it snowing yet?

I want snow.

You can have some of mine. White out conditions right now. Fifteen to twenty centimetres by tommorow night. :mad: </font>