The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, The Peng Thread Has Been Challenged

**YK2**

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Mr Boggs the emoticans !!!

Anyhoo..

I should have known by your stance that you ARE indeed the genuine article... That Creature from the other thread has no spine.. which gives him a strange glaiket looking stoop.

Of course you must win!

As for your biggest supporter...

You belong here MR BOGGS and I will do everything in my power to make sure you remain here.. (even if you lose).

Yes.... I shall have you Stuffed and your effigy will stand proud in the hall of Cess along with all the other losers I mean.. Loyal Subjects....

Good luck... and if we never speak again then remember...

Your Queen was right behind you...

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Aussie Tossers!

Sad.

Very Sad.

You really need to fire you taunt writer.

Oh sorry.

You thought of it yourself?

That's even more distressing.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

Why isn't it snowing yet?

I want snow.

Sorry, my Queen, although I'd gladly send you what we have now, all I can do is give you this:

<big>Snowflakes</big>

Out of the bosom of the Air,

Out of the cloud-folds of her garments shaken,

Over the woodlands brown and bare,

Over the harvest-fields forsaken,

Silent, and soft, and slow

Descends the snow.

Even as our cloudy fancies take

Suddenly shape in some divine expression,

Even as the troubled heart doth make

In the white countenance confession,

The troubled sky reveals

The grief it feels.

This is the poem of the air,

Slowly in silent syllables recorded;

this is the secret of despair,

Long in its cloudy bosom hoarded,

now whispered and revealed

to wood and field.

[Henry Wadsworth Longfellow]

Originally posted by YK2:

Yes.... I shall have you Stuffed

Having taken full advantage of our quaint American Tradition of Thanksgiving, I could have saved Your Majesty the trouble.

I have sent the set-up to that scurrilous dog. He has begged to be the German. I intend to take full advantage of rune's tactical acumen by utilizing the default set-up. I got this tip from my #1 fan MrSpkr. Unless my unworthy opponent is smarter than the AI, all I will have to do is push GO! every turn.

Smarter than the AI!!!! It is to laugh!

One less yapping hyena to befoul the air.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And I just thought I'd mention that Noba is a great big girly-man who needs to resort to T-34s in order to beat my poor, poor Ubermenschen into little, bloody, ooky heaps.

I hates him forever!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha...............

Bring em on Sparky, bring em on....don't forget to mention that this great scenario designer has given me some CRACK RUSSIAN TANK CREWS !

But apart from that little bit of news for you... The fact that your poor mis-managed troops are applying for transfers to the Kriegsmarine whilst lying pinned in their rat holes shows how pathetic you are.

We waved the cape of mystery in front of your face and like a mesmerised bunny, you blundered forwards offering tanks one at a time in neat orderly fashion...just like a POMMIE general !!

In other news:

Leeo is using massed russians in true WW2 fashion. The AI gave him heaps to lose, but he insists to let them just mill around and give themselves to my guns one at a time ! The fact that my guns can't HIT THEM, is making this game interesting. Sort of. Come on lad, show some spunk ! CHARGE.... <font size =-1> You know you want to... </font>

Meanwhile, in another battlefield far, far away... Nidan has found that tactical prowess is NOT his forte. When he finds something that is, we shall surely hear him proclaim it, long and hard.....

Noba.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Oh no you don't!

Geez!!!

Joe Shaw!!

Put those frillies back right now!

I realize that through an incredible bit of legal maneuvering that MrSpkr has barred you from the Stenographers Pool, but you still have your Mormon Wives don't ya? </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. dalem, Seanachai, Lars, Leeo and Boo owe me turns.

I sent it to the alternate address you sent me. I suppose you didn't get that one either.

Sheesh, playing lawyers, they consider half the game as just a way to test how to pad billable hours...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Do unto others as you would never have them do to you.

Now sod off.