Patch Prediction

Ok, so I am thinking we are all going to luck out and have the Grecian theatre, anti-AA Bren and other Australian Army goodies in the next patch, which would explain BFC's closed-lippedness and the length of time it has taken to implement this patch for we paying customers.

I also predict that this post will be flamed as hypocritical given my hypercritical reaction to the 10,000 CMX2 threads started in the last little while.

I predict further wbs will attempt to take post 100 of this thread but will be beaten to it by someone with a member number higher than 10,021.

I predict Martin will make veiled references to my previous posts on the subjects of the Australian Army version and their supposed lack of interest in the patch, and I will be made to eat my words.

I predict Seanachai will post in this thread with at least one parody of an Australian drinking song.

I predict lastly that Sherman III and V tanks will still not be platooned with Fireflies.

Originally posted by Pirate Bobby the staggering drunk:

Get yer Pirate name for this weekend in the General Forum!! It's Talk Like a Pirate Weekend, ye scurvy dogs! Arrrr!!

Aye! Get ye, lazy dogs away from me!

[ September 18, 2004, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Cap'n Sam Hatchetback ]

Hey guys the CMAK 1.02 patch is coming along nicely and currently boasts about 50 fixes, changes and additions.

Lets see now, how about a bone or two...

Bren AAMG? YES

Greece? NOPE

Addition of changes implemented in Aussie Army Version? NOPE

and since I am a nice guy...oh wait a second...I'm NOT a nice guy, but regardless one more sneaky peak is this new feature:

When turned on "Labels" now indicate if infantry is tired or exhausted.

>> Let me just say this is a VERY handy feature to have!

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Hey guys the CMAK 1.02 patch is coming along nicely and currently boasts about 50 fixes, changes and additions.

Lets see now, how about a bone or two...

Bren AAMG? YES

Greece? NOPE

Addition of changes implemented in Aussie Army Version? NOPE

and since I am a nice guy...oh wait a second...I'm NOT a nice guy, but regardless one more sneaky peak is this new feature:

When turned on "Labels" now indicate if infantry is tired or exhausted.

>> Let me just say this is a VERY handy feature to have!

Madmatt

YARRRRRRRRR

I guess I will like the Bren MG. And bitching about the Greek version and the paying customers angle, blah blah blah.... ;)

I hope that developers will do a CMAK 1.02 patch and they can add a new "order" to MOVE on "FOLLOW in COLUMN".

This would be a lot of useful for moving multiple units over the platoon level. Only you select your vehicle or squad to move forward as now , and the rest of the platoon can follow in column this unit along the turns until you select the units of your column for make another movement: advance,assault,move to contact,etc.

now it is very troublesome and something frustating to move each unit in the phase of approach.

[ September 18, 2004, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Halberdiers ]