Oh The Challenge, My Heart Goes Peng for Thee

MrSpkr

Sod it all, you know the Rules.

Wait, you lot are too bloody stupid to know the Rules.

That is, unless you do, in which case you aren't.

Actually, you are, but we won't hold it against you.

Much.

For everyone else, THESE BE THE RULES:

1) Sod Off!

B) When in doubt, see Rule 1.

3.1415) Why are you still here? I thought I told you to sod off?

Turkey Day) This is a Thread for Challenges. That means you come in here and CHALLENGE SOMEONE to a game of CMAK.

Epsilon) This ain't your father's Challenge thread. Namby-pamby, limpwristed "Oh please sirrah, may I trouble you for a game of Combat Mission" challenges will be met with a hardy "Sod off.

Foxtrot) In other words, SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!

1/2) Do not, however, sound off about your pair. Likewise, don't make religious or ethnic attacks here. We only tolerate good old fashioned PERSONAL attacks in this Thread.

8^) We have a heirarchy here. If you aren't sure what it is, that means you're at the bottom. We like it that way.

9:o) By the way, don't waste our time if you haven't got an email address and a city/state (or country, or pentitentiary, or whatever) in your profile. We like to know what areas of the world to avoid.

X) The Ladies of the One True Thread are far above your station. They are sleek modern warships sailing free upon the open seas, you, on the other hand, are a half-sunken, algea infested paddleboat in fetid little swamp of a pond in your local city park. Treat them with respect (actually, we'd prefer you just stay away from them altogether), of sod off.

XX) Don't challenge a Knight of the Thread to a game of CM. Find and challenge another SSN, then give us reports of your exploits for our amusement.

[CENSORED]) Remember, it's not winning or losing -- it's the TAUNTING that's the thing.

Gene Rayburn was here.) Keep your hand and feet away from Seanachai, he hasn't had his shots this year.

New Hampshire) Did we mention that you could always just SOD OFF?

Super Tuesday) What's that? You don't like the thread title? Well, given the completely unexpected and negative news I got from my cardiologist today (or, should I say, my new cardiologist that my doctor referred me to today after reviewing an EKG I took in his office this morning), I think you lot can deal with it. Sod off!

Sod Off!) I got dibs on the next batch of Stenographers. Who can we tortu--, err, interrogate?

Steve

[ February 10, 2004, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

seanachai - I think your place is closest to Joe and the airport and all that for the 23rd. I'd offer mine but it's far.

Does that mean I'll have to fecking clean again?! I cleaned the last time he was here two years ago!

Sure, my place is closer, but yours is way more fun! You've got guns, and swords, and phaser pistols. I guess it all depends on where Shaw is staying.

Oh, and have you drunk all that damn beer I left up there the last time I was there?

Fights way past long and tedious rules....

Hmmmm looks like a Lawyers office in here...

Who's responsible for the new deco?

*Looks Around*

MrSpkr the leather sofa can stay, but pleaseeeeeeeeeee, pleasseeeeeeee get rid of that strange looking statue in the corner, it's creeping me out...

BTW.. what is it?

Originally posted by YK2:

Eye Eye.. we have a spy in the camp!!!

This is a camp thread ,and Mr Spkr hams terrribly.

Other characters seems uncertain ,why they did get involved.

(Behind me the canary sings sadly and incessantly)

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

seanachai - I think your place is closest to Joe and the airport and all that for the 23rd. I'd offer mine but it's far.

Does that mean I'll have to fecking clean again?! I cleaned the last time he was here two years ago!

Sure, my place is closer, but yours is way more fun! You've got guns, and swords, and phaser pistols. I guess it all depends on where Shaw is staying.

Oh, and have you drunk all that damn beer I left up there the last time I was there? </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

To: Boo

Re: Destruction of your shire.

A rogue general has taken over my troops Stop My army has plundered and pillaged your feifdom Stop Please accept my sympathies Stop Stop

Your hovel was closest Stop

Uh huh...

An accident, eh?

Well, we all know that accidents DO happen from time to time.

Your birth, for instance.

It may have been a rogue general, but he was YOUR general.

I'll take care of you in our little CM battle, don't you fret.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Oh, and have you drunk all that damn beer I left up there the last time I was there? </font>

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

then do so

That's a good idea, especially for you, Joe </font>
Not really, the fact that YOU were able to understand it shows it to be fatally flawed.

Aces n Eights are you REALLY suggesting that you'd take out an entire hotel just to get me? Granted I'm worth it, but I do think you'd get too much political fallout ... oh but wait, you were talking about MrSpkr's plan ... well the bad publicity could hardly hurt HIS reputation could it.

Joe

No sweat, I'll just deploy the Minnetonka Defense Shield.

That's the one where I point to an incoming missile and tell Lars that it's made of beer and he leaps up and drinks it.

We're all safe if Lars is around.

My backup is to tell Seanachai that it's made of whisky, but he's not much of a leaper.