Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

We Don't Need No Stinking Messiah's In the Peng Challenge Thread

Ahhh...here we are again.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

oh...wait...wrong thread.

If you are reading this, you are more than likely an SSN - so die a lot. If you don't know what an SSN is, you are in the wrong place so, SOD OFF.

If you can't figure out that you are unwanted and are still here, at least make sure we can tell in your profile from whence you came so that we can affix appropriate postage to send your hindquarters packing back home. ...Oh, and we want your email address, too.

Entertain us appropriately and we may allow you to linger long enough for us to *BOOT* you a few times...just for giggles. Show some vim and vinegar and spew forth some bile once in a while. Challenge someone, but only someone of equally lowly status. The Olde Ones and Seniour Kanniggits don't want your type here, but you can play with the leggos with the other infantile morons on the lower echelon.

Act like you've got a pair, but if you value your dangly bits, do NOT discuss them. Frankly, we've seen it all, so you don't impress us.

Don't forget that it is we Ladies of the 'Pool who truly rule this roost. We are usually tolerant, but you just never know...do you?

As usual, if I have left out anything, remember the law of the land: Ignorance of the law does not exclude you from it. In other words, SOD OFF!

[ March 23, 2005, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

If you are reading this, you are more than likely an SSN - so die a lot. If you don't know what an SSN is, you are in the wrong place so, SOD OFF.

Before I SOD OFF, what the F. is SSN?(Please,mr. Moraine be nice,without instant graemlins and "Light" Peng without holesterol) You know, I'm from Ljubljana (Hey Joe will be happy)..Damn...this....game..

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

<MARQUEE BEHAVIOR="ALTERNATE"><font face=verdana size=14 color=lime> HERESY</MARQUEE> </font>

Oh dear fecking Peng

*gets on his knees and prostrates himself before his spiritual lord*

This is the worst Peng challenge title I’ve EVER seen and I remind you I rejuvenated this place around the time of that Peng forsaken ‘ozzie trifecta’ thread!

This thread title has gotten me finking that even OLDE FOUL JOE, the twisted despoiler of (sigh) JD Morse (sigh) has his advantages!

This ‘thread’ is nothing more than blatant Pengless sacrilegious heresy... it’s enough to call back the bizzaro justicar!!!

And for fecks sake who the feck is this fecking Ales fecking Doorwhack?

What the feck am I fecking asking?

I don’t care who the feck, fecking Doorwhack is… all I care about is this despicable title.

You know technically my PengfulCrazy idea in Re: Peng Challenges thread’ is still open… we should restart that thread & not this… this… thing

37mm you ignorant slut!

Quit cher bitchin' you stinking amphibian! Hop back onto your lily pad and keep your gaping yap shut, ya filthy faux Frenchman. You can't even get being French right! Maybe this will help even things out...*tosses him a can of Right Guard*

You pomme de terre!