Time To Go Head-Up

I have never played a PBEM before. Since I just recently got CMAK, I figured that I might as well try it out. Yet who would I challenge... It would be a simple matter to just say "I want an opponent" and wait for the "send me a setup" posts. That was too easy for me. I wanted to go for the gusto. Which is why I am asking MadMatt to please send me a setup.

Now, I don't think that anyone at BFC plays with the customers; I've never seen or heard of that sort of thing occuring. But I think an exception should be made in my case, because I asked nicely and made a big deal out of it. And if he says no, I can accuse him and BFC of being racist because of my hispanic-like name and make a big fit. So, MadMatt; whadda ya think? Yes? C'mon, please?

Originally posted by Gpig:

But . . . what are you going to do when you lose?

Hmmmmm?

(be careful what you choose)

:D

He becomes my own personal chew-toy.

Nine posts and a hotmail address, and he's demanding a game against a BFC member and playing the 'race' card?

Currently I'm somewhat amused, but I'm sure once my system is free of the nitrous oxide and Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray soda, I'll be appalled. Until then, I'd simply like to point out that my Screen name, 'Seanachai' is also Spanish, and, roughly translated means: "I made Cabron66 cry like a little girl who'd never been forewarned about menstruation."

Bugger. The nerve.

"Yo no soy marinero. Yo no soy marinero, soy capitan, soy capitan, soy capitan. Ba, ba, bamba..." Actually, Emrys' idea isn't too bad, except the impoverished college student that I am would have trouble getting from Seattle to Cincinnatti. But if forum members were to pay my airfare...

And Seanachai, do you think me a fool? Do you truely believe I would give you and your pathetic cohorts access to an e-mail address that I use to communicate with my fellow human beings? That I would allow such pathetic slime as you to touch my University Of Washington address or, (gasp) my work e-mail? Ha! I spit on your face and stride away in the proud manner of a victorious Spanish bullfighter. And, if your looking to slowly destroy your body with a non-alcholic beverage, Tab soda (the first diet soda!) tastes, well, not like how you would expect. It really must be had to be believed.

Feh - we finally get a decent one and Seanachai swoops in and picks him up like a magpie in the parking lot at McDonald's would grab up the fleeting remains of a Big Mac Meal lying in a puddle.

Hmph.

ARGH!!! even. Well, I won't lower myself to competing for him with the like of you, Sean. He's all yours. Big of me, no? Oh well, I have CM turns to ignore...off to Stampede.

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

But if forum members were to pay my airfare.

I wouldn't be holding your breath if I was you. I've been waiting for the forum members to subsidise my holiday to the US for years.

They're a bunch of tight bastages!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

But if forum members were to pay my airfare.

I wouldn't be holding your breath if I was you. I've been waiting for the forum members to subsidise my holiday to the US for years.

They're a bunch of tight bastages!!! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

...the impoverished college student that I am would have trouble getting from Seattle to Cincinnatti. But if forum members were to pay my airfare...

You can bloody well hitch hike the way I did for 25 years, twit.

Michael </font>

Oh, of course I'd lose. I made my challenge with the knowledge that I would get torn to shreds. I just figured that if I was sure to lose, I might as well lose to someone from BFC. And because I know that everyone there is lying about making CMX2 and is just sitting around eating bon-bons, drinking alcohol, and laughing like little girls at us getting in tizzies over CMX2, MadMatt probably wouldn't have much better to do than take down a pompous little new kid like me. Also, I think that I could write a pretty rocking AAR.