is there any news on the patch?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry guys, I reported about a bug that prevents scenario designers from having tanks with only MG's (such as Mark VIB) dug-in. At that point the patch was only a day from being released, but now the whole process had to be started from scratch, so the new projected publication date is in July.

So you don't have to go over there, here is what Moon said (over there) :

Indeed, no CMBB patch is planned. Either these guys mistook the upcoming CMAK 1.02 patch for a CMBB patch, or I don't know. What is true is that a polish localized version of CMBB is coming out this year into Polish retail, and if you ask me, that's great news Likewise, CMBB (and CMAK!) are coming out into Australian (and NZ) retail these days (by Red-Ant), and a Russian localized version isn't far from release either...

Martin

Originally posted by Sergei:

I'm sorry guys, I reported about a bug that prevents scenario designers from having tanks with only MG's (such as Mark VIB) dug-in. At that point the patch was only a day from being released, but now the whole process had to be started from scratch, so the new projected publication date is in July.

Ju-feckin-ly? You've got to be kidding us right?

If it's going to be another nine months then I'm going to start shouting for the ahistorical (and early war game crippling) 'Burns Easily' trait to be removed from the British Cruiser and Crusader series.

At the current rate of work I should think that deleting a line of code might just about be achieved by next July :mad: tongue.gif

Originally posted by Mr. Tittles:

It would be nice to see a list of whats being patched/added/subtracted? If its in final test, then that cant be unknown.

I'm confident they included a proper Churchill MkI, a 4 gun 25pdr FO (possible even affordable in a QB) and both the 40mm and 2x20mm Crusader AA. I mean... they'd be fools not to, wouldn't they? :(