The Cheery Wafflers Deck the Halls... GRAR RAR RAR RAR RAR, RAR RAR RAR RAR!!!!

Snarker

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

...and I come upon a character by the name of Miss Simmonds who runs a sewing shop.

Maybe that's where you can go to get your Shermans patched up. tongue.gif :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Food History 101.

10,000 B.C. -- Kill with spear, cook, eat.

2,000 B.C. -- Harvest with hoe, cook, eat.

50 A.D. -- Catch with net, cook, eat.

1700 A.D. -- Shoot with gun, cook, eat.

2004 A.D. -- Make with factory, cook, eat.

YOU FAIL!

10,000 B.C. -- Kill with spear, cook, eat.

3,000 B.C. -- Harvest with hoe, make beer like stuff, cook, eat, drink.

50 A.D. -- Catch with net, make beer like stff, cook, eat, drink.

1700 A.D. -- Shoot with gun, make ale, cook, eat, drink.

2004 A.D. -- Make with factory, buy beer at the store, cook, eat, drink.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

"He was a wise man who invented beer."

--Plato

Yeah, WTF Axe?!?!? You limp-wristed, no-TNT-chucking, neo-Prohibitionist Canuckian. Did you have a touch too much and swear off forever cuz you got a itsy-bitsy headache, nancy?

All games now v1.03

Maggots which owe me turns:

Wallybob

Snarker

Maggots which send turns proper like:

Watson & Crick*

*This is good cuz I see his clankies and want to make them go BOOM!!

Originally posted by Wallybob:

I am...trying...to update to 1.03. My machine is reluctant, and I am updating my proficiency with profane vocabulary at the same time. OpenPlay.dll file or somefink. !#$&*%@& Computers!

Kitty, keep up the work! Yeeha!

Given how your clankies have a way of driving into my AT shells, I would think that the profanity would not need updating.....

As for CMAK patch, check the Tech forum. I think that someone else had the same problem. I also had some problems with the patch too. I think that it did not like the path where I had CMAK. I had the folder in a non-standard place (desktop) instead of c:/program files/battlefront/CMAK or whatever the standard path settings are. Anyhoo, despite giving the patch the path on my machine, it did not apply, but it did put a new folder in the CMAK folder (weird). After I deleted this folder, put the CMAK folder in the standard path, and reapplied the patch, everything worked fine. Another possiblity is that your downloaded patch file is corrupt.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Axe, you suck tennis balls thru water hoses.

Indeed, a man of many talents.

Judging from the recent turn, I see you managed to apply the patch. It did not prevent some more of your armor from dying. *snicker*

But don't feel so bad. Mike the Wino lost an armored car, 2 pzivs and perhaps another one gun-damaged or shocked in one turn. The next turn he lost a Wespe like vehicle. He did manage to call a sucessful arty strike on my chaffeured troops. Maggot. :mad:

<font size=5>Good Tuesday morning, Cheery Waffles!!</font> :D:D

Hey, if you haven't noticed, our dear friend the Just a Car or whatever of the <font size=1>penguins</font> has set up a web site. Be sure to stop by and deface the guest book. Then look at all of the pictures and laugh. They remind me of the guys in the Audio-Visual club and the chess club back when I was in high school. I'll bet every one of them owns and wears a plastic pocket protector. How chic! :cool: :cool:

Anyone recall the military situation in "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"? Remember there was a single bridge with stalemated armies at both ends? Well, rune has recreated this in his new scenario. There are two parallel bridges with lots of armor and infantry at each end. Whoever attacks first loses. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Anyone recall the military situation in "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"? Remember there was a single bridge with stalemated armies at both ends? Well, rune has recreated this in his new scenario. There are two parallel bridges with lots of armor and infantry at each end. Whoever attacks first loses. :eek: :eek:

On whose side is the grave marked "Unknown" next to the grave of "Arch Stanton"?