Is someone able to edit an existing scenario for me?

I have started playing PBEM and we have had a great battle. Would be nice to try the same battle from the opposite side.

I was hoping that someone would be able to edit the makup of the units so that we maintained the overall makup of the forces, but so that we would not be 100% on what the other has or when the reserves arrive.

[ November 23, 2004, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Blah Blah Blah ]

Originally posted by Blah Blah Blah:

Would be nice to try the same battle from the opposite side. I was hoping that someone would be able to mode the units so that we maintained the overall makup of the forces, but so that we would not be 100% on what the other has or when the reserves arrive.

A Quick Battle already does that. Just set the force type to something other than unrestricted.

He wants existing scenarios re-edited for surprise value, different tanks, different timing.

Why he doesn't come to the conclusion that he needs to improve his Subject line and post contents when nobody gets him I don't know.

I think the understandability of his posts is worse than mine smile.gif

[ November 22, 2004, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Redwolf ]

• 3 weeks later...