Peng in the New Year With A Resolution to Challenge Peng!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, reading through ninety... uh, several pages of the First Incarnation really made me miss that old lovable serial killer Mark IV. I think i still have a savegame lying around somewhere from when he buggered off. Here's a gem for a certain M. Bates:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is a fine example of what's wrong with America, Britain, the Internet, and the Newtonian view of the Universe.

You sniveling little parvenu, do you want to parade your little placard here for your rights? You think you have made a contribution to anything, anywhere?

This forum is exempt, do you hear me, by special dispensation of Pope Steve himself, from your stupid bourgeois "rules". And your schoolboy washroom humor. And the close female relative you rode in on.

You don't have a right to be here, and if you did we would revoke or ignore it anyway. Your silly whining about every imagined crime and bug in CM is truly topped by this exercise in self-righteousness. This is a PRIVATE club in a public place and there's nothing you can do about it. You don't have what it takes- you're not our sort- or in the perceptive words of a previous commentator, you SUCK. You are the king of SUCK.

So purse your prim little lips around this, nancy-boy: you were an object of scorn and derision even before showing up here. The most pitiful whiners, thrill-seekers, and soap-box preachers to stop by the Cesspool for their 15 seconds of shame have shown more gumption than you have.

"Wah-wah, I'm gonna tell, I have rights, I have something to say..." You disgust me. I won't rip your guts out because they'd soil the Cesspool, and even the rats would wrinkle their little noses in disgust at your spineless offal. Just post a few more snippy and witless observations, get bored, and leave. Yecchh.

Sniff, no I'm alright, really. But it's sooo Beautiful.

The Peng Thread went to Hell in a Handsaw the second it moved to Oztralia, everyone knows that.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

At least I can spell "weasel".

I'm an edumacated barbarian.

Dyslexia is not a pretty sight. Typing it isn't all that fun, either.

May a thousand cammels defecate in your beer. </font>

And before I foget, I just wanted to warn everyone that my former Squire Nidan has finally learned to hack into the game engine and skew the final totals on games.

After destroying all his armor and sending at least 90% of his troops scurrying home to Mother Russia, I only eke out a dismal Minor Victory. 63-37. Where is the justice, I ask you? Where is the fairness, I implore you? Where have all the flowers gone, long time ago?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

I always wondered who Anon was.

You barbarian! Every cultured person knows he is the most prolific writer of our time. Poetry, music, one-liners and quips are just a small part of the work this genius has turned out.

His whole family have been in the business for ages, turning out some of the most respected work. The fact that you did not know this is further evidence of your failure as a scholar. </font>

Originally posted by Geier:

My god, reading through ninety... uh, several pages of the First Incarnation...

Oh, man. Just re-read the first 35 pages of the original. Some excellent sig lines scattered in there, and plenty of laughs. I think page 26 is my favorite so far: a wonderful vynyet..vignit...er, short story by The Bard, a Rant of the First Order by MrPeng, and a spectacular series of screenies from Aitken.

Edit: even the first incidence of Coventry on page 29, although they didn't call it that. Might want to add that name to the list Joe, it's the first one.

[ January 05, 2005, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And before I foget, I just wanted to warn everyone that my former Squire Nidan has finally learned to hack into the game engine and skew the final totals on games.

After destroying all his armor and sending at least 90% of his troops scurrying home to Mother Russia, I only eke out a dismal Minor Victory. 63-37. Where is the justice, I ask you? Where is the fairness, I implore you? Where have all the flowers gone, long time ago?

That tired old lament will not get you a bit of sympathy hereabouts. While everyone else in here has beaten me up one side and down the other....you can only achieve a Minor Victory? It says more about your abysmal tactical abilities.......how truly pathetic..well I'm off.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

Joe

snippered links

Hmmm, seems at one time in my life I verged on funny. </font>

Just because he's your brother as well should be no cause for concern.

How long did it take you to work that out uncle, or did some moronic, dyslexic Aussie moron like 'NOBHED' Noba have to spell it out for you in block capitals.

This website thing is getting out of hand ...

The OFFICIAL Justicariate Website announces the following:

Photos added: stikkypixie, rleete, Leeo

Members added: Agua Perdido, Andreas, Grog Dorosh.

I'm working on the rest to see what I'm missing.

Joe

Joe, you nimrod. I haven't had a beard for two years. If you're going to use that piccy, at least put a link to my website up there.

I had a difficult choice to make rleete, I had the more recent clean shaven photo, the less recent unshaven photo and the moose photo which arguably had the most hair. I split the difference.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Joe, you nimrod. I haven't had a beard for two years. If you're going to use that piccy, at least put a link to my website up there.

You still hosting that Bobby Sherman fan site?

Gawd, you're such a loser. </font>

News from the front for all you worthless tossers.

Berli:

A large town in East Africa, winter 1941 or some such. Eye-talians against the South Africans. His boys are slogging it up the hill so I can kill them. Just like the good old days.

Noba: In one of the more stupid scenarios ever to come out of rune's nethers we have lots of clankety things on either side of the river with only two bridges across. Thankfully, the bridges are situated on top of hills which makes it impossible to see across. So we'll just sit nicely until the whole thing goes away I presume.

Lars:

Above mentioned "scenario designer" should watch and learn from me. I've set up a QB so utterly horrible in it's hopelessnes, so depressing in it's utter depressing depressness that if someone like you lot ever came across it you would instantly gnaw your own arm off and beat yourself senseless with it. And actually feel a bit better. Mechanized against Mechanized, January, wet, rain, fog, hell and high water, soft ground in strategic places, no roads that lead anywhere you want to go, massive casualties even before you start, tall yearning pines, very Bergman on a depressed day in a depressing sort of way.

So, yes, I'm rather pleased with it.

Originally posted by Geier:

Above mentioned "scenario designer" should watch and learn from me. I've set up a QB so utterly horrible in it's hopelessnes, so depressing in it's utter depressing depressness that if someone like you lot ever came across it you would instantly gnaw your own arm off and beat yourself senseless with it. And actually feel a bit better. Mechanized against Mechanized, January, wet, rain, fog, hell and high water, soft ground in strategic places, no roads that lead anywhere you want to go, massive casualties even before you start, tall yearning pines, very Bergman on a depressed day in a depressing sort of way.

So, yes, I'm rather pleased with it.

But, you're Swedish, you sick dog. You're all like that.

Michael

Originally posted by athkatla:

dyslexic Aussie moron like 'NOBHED' Noba have to spell it out for you in block capitals.

Allow me to spell it out for you.

K.N.O.B.H.E.A.D.....Knob head!

Oh and 'block capitals' is not necessary as 'capital' suffices.

I am now content as correcting those who accuse others of dyslexia fills me with glee.

Almost as much glee as stealing a Peng thread and moving it to Australia, thus pissing off Geier no end.

Actually the more I think of it I think pissing off Geier is one of those life fulfilling opportunities.

Mace