The Panther gun's incredible ability to penetrate armor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dudes wanna see a real nutjob ... Henry Stevens ...

I had the wonderful honor of reading a few extracts from his book, he appears to be one of only a few select people who have solved what Foo Fighters are (not the bloody band! tongue.gif )

That being tin foil wraped jet air defence weapons blah blah blah

Have to say it got very way out and was all provided as fact without a shread of evidence also funny enough excluded all reports of them which couldnt really be plonked on the Germans - i.e. them being seen in the Indian Ocean etc ... pretty sure he failed to mention that for such a super weapon theres been no reports as far as i know of them harming anything.

tongue.gif

JonS,

Compared to the way you've treated me, I've treated you with almost superhuman decency and forebearance.

the_enigma,

Are you talking about his HITLER'S FLYING SAUCERS or some other book? The former is available online at

http://missilegate.com/rfz/index.htm

Reviewed here. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1931882134/103-9507269-0018245?v=glance

I've read the book, together with lots of related material and have photocopies from many of the postwar German and U.S. articles dealing with former German saucers and other secret weapons.

Laugh if you will at the topic, but the Stevens book, despite its considerable technical content, has relatively weak coverage on the field effect propulsion designs and other exotica. You failed to mention that Stevens provided declassified Top Secret Allied intel indicating that the Allies, denials notwitstanding, considered the so-called Foo Fighter to be a radio controlled unmanned German craft. It's listed in the document as a Phoo Bomb. Compare that with the statements of Renato Vesco in INTERCEPT UFO and MAN-MADE UFOS 1945-1990. Vesco says he worked during the war on such a craft, which was called a Feuerball (Fireball) at a joint German-Italian underground F.I.A.T. factory at Riva del Garda near the Swiss border.

For an absolutely eye popping recalibration on where the German tech base really stood, I strongly suggest you read REICH OF THE BLACK SUN (Joseph Farrell) at the same link and once done with that, his THE S.S. BROTHERHOOD OF THE BELL. There, you can read for yourself about successful German tests in 1944 of a disintegration ray on some 200 rats. Further, since the early 1960s, you could've read a reference to a German "Death Beam" test under SS control in Schaeffer's U-977. He was skipper of that boat and was invited to attend a firing trial by an SS friend.

Had to beg off because he had to get his sub ready for sea. His was one of the boats which showed up in Argentina some three months after the war ended. The Farrell book draws on a wealth of material declassified only in the 1990s by the U.S., U.K. and material formerly held in the vaults of the now defunct STAASI (East German secret police).

Regards,

John Kettler

Guest Mike
laugh if you will
Thank you.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......collapses through hyperventilation.......

Originally posted by JasonC:

... And the Biker Gangs will attempt to Neutralize the Congressional Wives, spending 4 Megabucks on the attempt ...

Sorry Jason, the Gnomes of Zurich counter your ploy by activating their Wall Street controlled Eco terrorists funded by cable television.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> quote: Wouldn't the Germans be drawn towards the beer and set up strong positions there? Why didn't Ireland declare war on everyone and go after the beer themselves too? It seems I am confused...
I think I can help out here. The beer they dropped behind German lines was that bland infusion known as 'labatts' that is and can only be drunk by Canadians. It is not pure enough for Germans since it contains all sorts of chemical nasties that only Canadians have built up resistance to. Indeed the mere act of dropping them caused untold damage to German heavy industry in the Ruhr area as vast tracts of land became usable only by beer-swilling pot-bellied Canadians until the clear up at the end of the war.

This also explains why the Irish did not enter the war to claim the beer: it was not dark enough to fool them into thinking it was guinness or murphy's .

The Ozzies would have gone for it, but they were too busy setting up Fosters factories in England for post war occupation of their former colonial masters.

Hope this clears things up. </font>

Wicky,

If you liked that Thor, then you must look into Dr. Jack Stranges and his reputed encounters with Valiant Thor. Appreciate the link, for it's the most info I've had on this Louis Theroux guy, which the one pinging Earth Groans may or may not be.

Against hope, I must inquire whether you have anything to offer concerning the primary thread topic: multiple tank kills from a single shot? Other than the alleged Panther multiple kill, the closest I've found is one Sturmtiger shot which reportedly took out three Shermans. Wasn't AP, though!

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by JasonC:

Um, dude, it was already pointed out to you, long since, that the behavior alleged is clearly physically impossible and can be written off as a fish story.

Unlike, say, Nazi flying saucers, I suppose...