To buy or not to buy CMAK?

Yes, you should buy it.

While CMBB is good, and CMAK is not "completely different", it's nice to have the variety of theatres to play in. Escape the austerity of the Eastern front just for a while... hear the twang of yankee voices and see that heartening stars & stripes flying over your opponent's victory sites as they wipe everything before you.

Yes, you should buy it.

Have you felt frustrated by CMBB's Ruskie 6 pounder Valentine sharing polygons with the 2 pdr model? CMAK has a laundry list of Valentine types with their own polygons (including a captured German version!), plus a nice batch of mods for each of them - ahem.

For 35 bucks what else are you going to get that's this much fun? Go to the movies three times?

Originally posted by Malakovski:

Yes. It may be the last CM game to support PBEM. smile.gif

Has this really been said? I sure hope not. The only way I can get a game in is 2-4 turns a week via email. If there is no PBEM, I'd rarely play.

Sure, I'll still buy it... but not play it as often. I turn around turns on my train ride in and out of the city.. things like that.

Originally posted by karch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Malakovski:

Yes. It may be the last CM game to support PBEM. smile.gif

Has this really been said? I sure hope not. The only way I can get a game in is 2-4 turns a week via email. If there is no PBEM, I'd rarely play.

</font>