Why I have to buy the games??

Stratos

Hmm Stratos, you lucky bastard! You can probably pick your copy of CM Anthology up today, for me however, no retailers sell it so I am still waiting for my package to arrive by mail...

Welcome to the community!

*once again clicks to start the demo, <sigh>*

BTW: I never knew SPWaW was a FREE game! Thanks for stirring my curiosity! Downloading it now, to kill the waiting time, like you suggested!

[ November 15, 2004, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Yskonyn ]

for Impudent Warwick:

I used your map (and gave you credit ;) ) for my CMBO "The Prumerberg" scenario available on the depot. Thanks again for your work.

For Stratos:

Tom Klimisch Ardennes Terrain is renumbered and available at CMMODS for use with CMAK and CMBB as well. You can search by author (simovitch).

For Ales Dvorak:

I cant help but admire your attempt to sugar coat Roger Water's caustic wit :D , Although I love wargaming, I sometimes need to remind myself that those dead pixel soldiers don't leave behind pixel widows or pixel orphans...

Originally posted by Stratos:

(...)Another petition can someone post some pics of Battle of the Bulge?? Please please please tongue.giftongue.gif (...)

Now reading Battle of the Ardennes from John Toland so this Bulge screens willl be very welcomed.

Since you're reading John Toland, you might be interested in some scenario's about the Bastogne perimeter like : The breakthough at Assenois, The Attack on Marvie at Christmas Eve or the Retreat of Team Desobry from Noville.

Ahum...some shameless plugging for my homepage see link below for some CMBO-screenies

Originally posted by Stratos:

You look like a very nice community, very pleased to meet you!!

Obviously, you didn't visit the political events forum yet or haven't read the Peng challenge.

Another point.

If you're a kit modeler, have a touch of artistic talent, and own a paint program CM opens up a whole world of "virtual modeling". CMAK costs about the price of one of the smaller Tamiya plastic kits, but it's got THREE HUNDRED vehicle and weapons polygons just crying out to be played with. Redesign the buildings, repave the roads, recamouflage the vehicles, remodel the whole freakin' landscape! People will tell you how much fun it it to download mods for the game. That's nothing compared to doing them yourself.