I Name the New 10th Planet Peng! And Challenge You to Dispute Me!

Oh for the love of...

Joe, you dolt! Oh, I do so like the sound of that...

Stikky hasn't been a squire for some time. He ever so proudly edited his signature ages ago. He was pronounced a kinnigit ...oh.... months ago. So I think he has a right to be incensed that you leave him lingering as a squire on your site.

YOU, who are all so much about rules and order. Yet YOU can't seem to afford a kniggit the respect he so wrongfully deserves.

I'd have sooo made a better Justicariatess than you make a Just-a-carrot. *hmph*

P.S. - Besides, if you keep this up, you're gonna make Stikky cry and if you make Stikky cry, you make the baby Jesus cry.

[ August 14, 2005, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Oh for the love of...

Joe, you dolt! Oh, I do so like the sound of that...

Stikky hasn't been a squire for some time. He ever so proudly edited his signature ages ago. He was pronounced a kinnigit ...oh.... months ago. So I think he has a right to be incensed that you leave him lingering as a squire on your site.

YOU, who are all so much about rules and order. Yet YOU can't seem to afford a kniggit the respect he so wrongfully deserves.

I'd have sooo made a better Justicariatess than you make a Just-a-carrot. *hmph*

And did I or did I not I PROCLAIM him as such here where it matters?

The Website is catch as catch can and I expect people to let me know when there are inaccuracies. The fact that I still think he would be better off a Serf ... or at least WE would ... is beside the point. All HE did was to whine that something was wrong ... I can't be expected to keep up with every wet behind the ears Squire jumped up before his time Knight ... I've got things to do damnit.

As to being a good Justicar, you had your opportunity but a certain something ... LOYALTY I think ... was missing.

But FINE ... just so the lad doesn't cry ALL through the night I'll amend the damned thing.

Joe

Originally posted by Speedy:

Ahhhh, it's so nice to see a pissed off gnome.

So much more nice when you have your hand on the top of his head and watch him swing away to no effect. And, at his height you can do it sitting down with a pint in the other hand. Good for an evening's worth of entertainment

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What, you never read the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?" I distinctly recall the cow at the Resturant at the End of the Universe that was going to get roosted ... or was it roasted ... either way.

Joe

Ah! That kind of Roosting... dinnae ken y'd becoom OGSF

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What, you never read the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?" I distinctly recall the cow at the Resturant at the End of the Universe that was going to get roosted ... or was it roasted ... either way.

Joe

Ah! That kind of Roosting... dinnae ken y'd becoom OGSF </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I suppose the idea of mad bovines escaping to the tree tops when the Justicar is visiting is merely nature taking its course?

Treetops? Don't be silly, cows don't roost in trees ... stupid donkeys.

3779_cap02-17_thumb.jpg

Joe

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

We're goin' hoppin' (Hop)

We're goin' hoppin' today

Where things are poppin' (Pop)

The Philadelphia way

We're gonna drop in (Drop)

On all the music they play

On the Bandstand (Bandstand)

Is that the theme song from American Bandstand???

It is now time to be violently and noisily... ill.

Ats' mah terrible duty tae deliver tha sad news o' tha wee span'ls passin'. Tha wee lassie went peacefuly on Sunday mornin', wi' mae bah her side at tha last.

The world as a wee bit poorer, an Heaven a wee bit richer.

weespanl.jpg

[ August 15, 2005, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: OGSF ]