I Name the New 10th Planet Peng! And Challenge You to Dispute Me!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there was a Beetles song about dogs or sumfink but instead here's...

Picture yourself in a boat on a river

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,

A girl with caleidoscope eyes.

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green

Towering over your head.

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes

And she's gone.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah, ah

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain

where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies.

Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers

That grow so incredibly high.

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore

Waiting to take you away

Climb in the back with your head in the clouds

And you're gone.

Picture yourself on a train in a station

With plasticine porters with looking glass ties,

Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile,

The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Is it possible to be even more humiliated? A serf to Sir 37mm

Nope, looks like you hit bottom </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />SturmSebber said...

So someone fix it or somefink!

You've the tactical acumen of Noba, the wit of Nidan1 & the 'pair' of v4.2blow ... in short you've not got what it takes to be a Knight of the Cesspool… but then again neither does anyone else around here.

I'll take you on as serf however because you do return turns quickly

Old foul Joe fill out the forms for me there’s a good chap? </font>

Joe, you could have just said, 'OK" and been done with it, ya know.

( I WAS going to say something about how such verbosity makes one think that you might have been nursing at the teat of Seanachai, but then I thought to spare everyone THAT particular visual. You're welcome.)

Stormsewer you fecked up little git your first task (and you should be damn grateful for it too idjit) is to send in an appropriate photo for the Justicar’s website... your second task is to prove yourself a greater serf than v42blows serf (Julie I think his name was), I don’t care how you do it (although I’d look kindly upon you if it includes high explosive) just do it!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

( I WAS going to say something about how such verbosity makes one think that you might have been nursing at the teat of Seanachai, but then I thought to spare everyone THAT particular visual. You're welcome.)

And THAT Sir, is why you failed as Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread.

Do you think that enforcement and ordination are our ONLY goals ... or even gaols? Nonsense, we are here to UPHOLD THE TRADITIONS OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD. How better to do that than to instruct, to mold, to SET THE EXAMPLE Boo?

Oh to be sure I could have just said "OK" and been done with it, but would that have been right ... or left depending on your political leanings? It would NOT!

It wouldn't have been fair to young SturmSebber (spelt but not bolded) on this, the BEST day of his young life, to not proclaim his Serfdom to one and all, to allow him the moment of shouting Huzzah! before hoisting the piss bucket for the first time and attending to the needs of his betters. Nor would it have been fair to him NOT to know of the hardships he must yet endure.

It would not have been fair to Sir Sir 37mm (not that I much CARE about being fair to him but we MUST uphold the Traditions donchaknow) to not acknowledge his rights of First Refusal and Prime Nochte.

And you'd have just said ... "OK" ... well mumbled it between "chaws" most likely but you get the drift.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And THAT Sir, is why you failed as Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread.

</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font>

I didn't fail. I quit. Haven't we been over this before?

Do you think that enforcement and ordination are our ONLY goals ... or even gaols? Nonsense, we are here to UPHOLD THE TRADITIONS OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD. How better to do that than to instruct, to mold, to SET THE EXAMPLE Boo?

I,m sorry... were you saying something? I looked down and saw my shoe and suddenly became fascinated by it.

It wouldn't have been fair to young SturmSebber (spelt but not bolded) on this, the BEST day of his young life, to not proclaim his Serfdom to one and all, to allow him the moment of shouting Huzzah! before hoisting the piss bucket for the first time and attending to the needs of his betters. Nor would it have been fair to him NOT to know of the hardships he must yet endure.

[/quote

If he's even paying attention. The smart money says, "No." </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

It would not have been fair to Sir Sir 37mm (not that I much CARE about being fair to him but we MUST uphold the Traditions donchaknow) to not acknowledge his rights of First Refusal and Prime Nochte.

[/q

And you'd have just said ... "OK" ... well mumbled it between "chaws" most likely but you get the drift.

Joe

</font>

Originally posted by Sir Sir 1355than2'':

*snip* your second task is to prove yourself a greater serf than v42blows serf (Julie I think his name was), I don’t care how you do it (although I’d look kindly upon you if it includes high explosive) just do it!

Compensating for something, are we?

Originally posted by v42below:

juan_gigante, your first task, should you choose to accept it, is to do render SturmSebber's second task utterly impossible. I don't care how you do it, but doing absolutely nothing is a good start and will likely guarantee success.

Should you choose to accept it ... SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT? What kind of mealy mouthed, lily livered, spare the rod and spoil the Squire, Liege ARE you anyway?

By GAWD son, a Knight of the CessPool doesn't ASK a Serf to do something ... he ASSUMES that it will be done and GAWD help the poor Serf who's a moment slow ... especially with the piss bucket.

Should he choose to accept it ... Knights these days ... first Sir Sir 37mm removes a perfectly good name mangling opportunity from play and now YOU act like Serfs have ... CHOICES !

Sheesh ... it wasn't this way in the Olde Pool.

Joe

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Stormsewer you fecked up little git your first task (and you should be damn grateful for it too idjit) is to send in an appropriate photo for the Justicar’s website... your second task is to prove yourself a greater serf than v42blows serf (Julie I think his name was), I don’t care how you do it (although I’d look kindly upon you if it includes high explosive) just do it!

Yesss my Master , i shall send a picture at once ! As to overclassing v42below 's serf. I don't expect to have much trouble, classy as i am ... I usually get good results with the shock and awe treatment, someting like this:

Charity%2006%20copy.jpg

Do you like it oh exhaulted one ?

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Charity%2006%20copy.jpg

Damn Sturmy, you never told us you clean up that nice.

Btw, little grooming tip for you. Next time make sure your eyebrows match your hair color.

Cuffs and collars old chap, cuffs and collars.