We all have peng challenges, this is mine

If you can guess from which song this is taken from you can stay, otherwise SOD OFF!

If you are still reading this then you are an SSN, SOD OFF.

We don't like you, even those of us who crave for human contact don't like you, please SOD OFF. If you insist on staying try to post with some wit, for the love of all that is holy, and stuff that is not, challenge someone.

Oh yeah did I say SOD OFF?

[ August 21, 2005, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... In hindsight, perhaps it was a poor idea to attempt to steal the identity of General M. Bison. For I am not the insane dictator of a fictional Southeast Asian country (a surprise, yes!), and I am not plotting to create a race of super soldiers to conquer the planet. Yet I misunderstand your anger.

While it was silly to select a picture of Mr. Raul Julia as my own, this does not mean that I respect the man any less. I picked a picture of him because I honestly felt that he was a very cool dude - a fact I think most of us can agree with. Consider his role in the classic "Frankenstein Unbound" - pure genius! In fact, after the Bison shot, the picture of Raul and the equally phenomenal John Hurt from "Unbound" was my second choice.

So, I understand that my impersonation of another is a crime, but I vehemently oppose the idea that I some how lack the proper respect or honor for Mr. Julia.

Yes please..... I still can't think of it...

But... time for a sing song none the less..

A blast from the past.....

If you leave me now, you’ll take away the biggest part of me

No baby please don’t go

If you leave me now, you’ll take away the very heart of me

No baby please don’t go

A love like ours is love that’s hard to find

How could we let it slip away

We’ve come too far to leave it all behind

How could we end it all this way

When tomorrow comes we’ll both regret

Things we said today

A love like ours is love that’s hard to find

How could we let it slip away

How could we end it all this way

When tomorrow comes we’ll both regret

Things we said today

If you leave me now, you’ll take away the biggest part of me

No baby please don’t go

Oh girl, just got to have you by my side

No baby, please don’t go

Oh mama, I just got to have your lovin, yeah

Chicago

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You want a hint?

I got a hint for you lad ... DON'T start any more threads!

Those are the lamest rules I've ever seen and I INCLUDE some created by Boo Radley and the title is wrong too. But mostly it's wrong because it was created by YOU ... let's have no more of it.

Joe

Ok then:

"I worry too much about my life"

No, I don't think you worry enough.

With lame rules like what you've posted, rules that can't hold a candle, nay, not even a match or a lightning bug to many of the splendid rules I've posted, you run a good chance of being set upon in a dark alley some night, forced to dress up like a thistle and then being tossed, bound and gagged into Yeknod's paddock!

Now, wouldn't that be a pretty sight?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You want a hint?

Those are the lamest rules I've ever seen and I INCLUDE some created by Boo Radley and the title is wrong too. But mostly it's wrong because it was created by YOU ... let's have no more of it.

Joe </font>

WOOHOOO GO THE BOMBERS!!!!!!!

Mace what happened to Napoleons Military Bookshop on Elizabeth st?? I was going to do some Histwar induced buying before heading home today but it wasn't where I left it instead there was a shop selling beads!!!

Please fix or do somefink.

Ha I started this thread, and there nothing you can do about it justicarrot. The next 292 posts are mine, MINE!

Three times... three fecking times I’ve been denied, my threads closed, my rules forgotten… all of them were far better than this one (not difficult admittedly).

My rules were poetry, beautiful hymns to celebrate our Pengful home... this Belgian has created a foul travesty, his words (or lack of them) mock us all, they shame his house, muddy the fine reputation of the beloved One Thread and grant the terrorists yet another victory but worst and most heinous of all they insult me …

I ask, where are the backstabbing Bards, power hungry justicariesses & a malevolent Peng when Stickypixie starts a thread?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You want a hint?

Joe </font>

You filthy revisionist. My former..erm..squire-master Nidan1 (bless him and his sorry losing butt), had to ask not once, not twice but three times to make his me serf! Granted I wasn't all too keen about it, but still it was the thought that counted, and we all know how little often Nidan1 has a thought. Still 3 fecking times, three, trois, drie, ba, tres veces! You know why justicarrot shaw? I'll tell you why, that because you and your senility and who knows what, had forgotten about it times!

And when I sent in my perfectly acceptable photograph, you had to cut it up in pieces, and thereby robbing people of the splendor that is my sight. It's all your fault, you're jealous. You're always holding me back!

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Three times... three fecking times I’ve been denied, my threads closed, my rules forgotten… all of them were far better than this one (not difficult admittedly).

My rules were poetry, beautiful hymns to celebrate our Pengful home... this Belgian has created a foul travesty, his words (or lack of them) mock us all, they shame his house, muddy the fine reputation of the beloved One Thread and grant the terrorists yet another victory but worst and most heinous of all they insult me …

I ask, where are the backstabbing Bards, power hungry justicariesses & a malevolent Peng when Stickypixie starts a thread?

*snicker*