Churchill: wtf the Cheery luftWaffle is attacking me

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Promises, promises, maggot!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

At least I keep mine. Didn't I promise to make your life miserable? If you would have attacked me earlier, you would have been thoroughly routed and defeated by now! Instead, it's just the tip of the proverbial molten TNT iceberg for you!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH the suffering and gnashing of teeth as the big boomies boom in the forest! Splintering wood and bone! And when the last tree in the woods falls, I doubt if any of your maggots will be alive to hear its crash! BWHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! :mad:

The rest of you nonces can expect a similar fate if you would kindly send me a turn! :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

sigh

Moving sux, yo!!!

If you ever feel like you have nothing, try packing it all up and moving...four pick-up loads later and I still have ****e to move.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 2nd, AM...cable service will be hooked up at new place and then you sackless bags of rat droppings will feel like that freakey, horse-f*er when I jam my uber-Germanic armor right up yer arses.

NOW DIE!!!!!!!

Does that mean we will finally be able to continue that little scenario of ours ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

But rmemember, I have a nice new scenario out.... time for more torture?

Rune

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Hmmmm, I think the last little Rune bridge crossing abomination I killed you REAL REAL GOOOD! But perhaps that was the now defunct DaveH that got dismembered. Ahh, trips down TNT lane always makes me eye blood red. :mad:

Originally posted by rune:

But rmemember, I have a nice new scenario out.... time for more torture?

Rune

Pseudo and I are suffering in one of your 50 + turn abominations where the krauts attack the americans on a mountain. After around 20 turns, we finally are fighting.

Quite a few maggots are metamorphosing into flies and vacating the waffle carcass, making it harder to get an opponent :mad: If Wally and/or the presently decomputerized Mike want to play it when we finish our current battles and if the scenario is a combined arms battle and not an infantry only one, I suppose I can be tortured-again. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

If Wally and/or the presently decomputerized Mike want to play it when we finish our current battles and if the scenario is a combined arms battle and not an infantry only one, I suppose I can be tortured-again. :mad:

Beating the snot out of me is Torture for you??!! :mad: :mad:

Perhaps you should try losing for more enjoyment then!! smile.gif

OK - you're on

Hi all.

My dad went to the hospital yesterday, complaining of pain in his left arm and chest.

Tests have revealed he suffered a minor heart attack.

He's in critical care until he has an angiogram Friday, the results of which will reveal the next course of action.

Keep a good thought.

Thanks Pseudo. The hardest part is waiting right now. Dad's 55 with no history of heart disease in his family. His diet's pretty good but he's smoked since he was 20 (he's done now, he said) and has a bit of a beer belly which he plans to trim post-haste.

P.S. -- Your box is waiting to go to the mailroom! (I won't be able to ship it until next week though. Ignore the ticking sound when it arrives.)

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Hi all.

My dad went to the hospital yesterday, complaining of pain in his left arm and chest.

He's in critical care until he has an angiogram Friday, the results of which will reveal the next course of action.

Keep a good thought.

I hope all turns out well. :( . It is pretty amazing what modern medicine can do. My father had quadruple bypass surgery 1.5 years ago. After 5 days in the hospital post-surgery, they sent him home. A month later and he says he feels like he is 40.

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Hi all.

Keep a good thought.

All the best to your father. smile.gif