I eat big transformers

I like stoves and cans

Tasty rolled-steel-girders

I chomp copper pans

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have all the Cheery Waffles (and lost <font size=1>penguins</font>) gone? Probably off admiring the ever-lengthening list of games BFC has become involved in since CMAK came out. Let me see if this is all of them: Down in Flames, Modern Naval Battles, T-72, S.C.S. Dangerous Waters, Drop Team, Strategic Command 2, and now Les Grognards. All those new games and there's still not a sign of CMx2. What's a World War 2 fanatic to do when years pass without another King Tiger? :eek: :eek: tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Where have all the Cheery Waffles (and lost <font size=1>penguins</font>) gone?

For my own part, I'm hunting a new apartment from a different town.

My apologies for the delay in sending turns, and for having a life outside of CM. Something you maggots are not familiar with. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Les Grognards.

Is it just me, or is this a very strong contender for the famous WORST TITLE OF THE YEAR -award ? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

For my own part, I'm hunting a new apartment from a different town.

They finally chased you out of town, did they? Did you skip too many subscribers while delivering papers?

My apologies for the delay in sending turns, and for having a life outside of CM. Something you maggots are not familiar with. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Ah, callow youth, so sure they are unique in every way.

Les Grognards. Is it just me, or is this a very strong contender for the famous WORST TITLE OF THE YEAR -award ? :mad: :mad:
Right the first time. It's just you. The worst title would be "Finland Conquers the World". :rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least this time you have an excuse, MTW2. Turns is out to thems what (WastedCrick) sent'em.

Skool is back, and they is stoopid. At least I am able to have "Historical Simulations (CMAK)" on my new computer machine. I'm a history teacher, and it presents WWII in a graphic 3D format. Oooohh.Ahhh. I will enjoy my prep period, and attempt to convert one or two ex-mil types.

Evenin' gents. Dad's on the road to recovery. One coronary artery was 90 per cent blocked.

One angioplasty and stent placement later -- zero per cent.

Hellish week and a bit, way more for him than us.

Still, I'm back. Exhausted and drained, but back.

Maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

A stent is a small, lattice-shaped, metal tube that is inserted permanently into an artery. The stent helps hold open an artery so that blood can flow through it.

They use a scope and go up to the heart through the femoral artery in your thigh.

nr551520.jpg

Originally posted by Sergei:

I'm glad that your father's situation is better now. I wish you'd stayed away, though, non-turnsending UnterMaggot. :mad:

I hate to admit it, but I agree with Sergei. It is good to hear that Axe's Dad is on the mend. It is unfortunate that Axial maggot has returned. *sigh* On the bright side, my new steel tipped boots need broken in and nothing works better than kicks to Axe's fork.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

A quick update on my hardware situation - the computer seems to be fixed, but the bloody cable modem can't hack the pace and has broken and I can't get someone out to lok at it until tomorrow!!

Sheesh - you guys are the kiss of bloody death these days - I hate you all!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Ooofff, no turns out this weekend as I spent it drinking heavily with lots of attractive, young women.

Too bad they were lesbians.... :eek: ....actually my chances of scoring prolly would have been the same with a bunch of straight gals.

AHA HA HA HA HA HA !!!

That's a damn shame, though, not scoring. redface.gifredface.gif

For my own part though, I think my chances have increased lately. ;);)

Also, I've found myself a new flat in a better town. And before you say it, I'm NOT going to emigrate. :mad: :D

Because of these two factors, my turn-sending rate is almost as bad as _Axe_'s. But I'll try to chuck some hot TNT this weekend.

Maggots.