Churchill: wtf the Cheery luftWaffle is attacking me

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn sent to Wallybob, who was shocked by the ferocity of my Finnish Jager troops. His Soviet pioneers are taking all the hate and wrath that their commander has accumulated during this summer, which has to be among the most crap he has ever had.

AAGGGGGRRRGRGGGRRGGR GRRGGGRR GGRGGRGR G GRGRRGGR GR RGGAAAGGGA AR R RRGGG RR GRGAGAG AA AGGRGRGR R GA RGRGR RGRGA ARG RGAR GRGGGGRG RR RAAAA

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And this is only the beginning... Welcome to the world of pain.

<font size=5>AGRGGRGRAGARGRGAGRGGRABRG GAAGRGAR GARGAGRGARGARGARG RGARGARGRG ARA GRGAR ARGARGARGAR RAGGAR AGRAGR ARGRAGR ARGRGAGRGAGRG ARGAGRGAR AGRAGRGARGAR RAGR AGR AGRGRA GAR AGR GAR AGGAGRGAGRGAGRGRGARGRGR AGRGRGAR RGA RG</font size=5>

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ah, you have mastered the art of Haiku.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

A useless maggot on the ground

The clouds cry

Is called Sergei

I know I haven't but whoever comes in to complain about that will be slathered in TNT. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Hi all.

My dad went to the hospital yesterday, complaining of pain in his left arm and chest.

Tests have revealed he suffered a minor heart attack.

He's in critical care until he has an angiogram Friday, the results of which will reveal the next course of action.

Keep a good thought.

Axe, I hadn't read the forum for a few days. Good grief, your dad is only two years older than me! You really are a wet behind the ears pup, aren't you? Anyway, Becky and I are keeping Axe Senior and you and Paula in our thoughts. :D:D:D

Well, I tried "Down in Flames" a few times. The relationship didn't work out, so I'm deleting the demo. Who knows, I may have to reload CMAK after this summer fling with the shiny new game. Or maybe I'll stick to playing Euchre. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Well, I tried "Down in Flames" a few times. The relationship didn't work out, so I'm deleting the demo. Who knows, I may have to reload CMAK after this summer fling with the shiny new game. Or maybe I'll stick to playing Euchre. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I knew you couldn't fit anything as complex as aircombat into a cardgame. :rolleyes:

Now you will reload CMBB so that I may whoop your lazy, American a$$ for the second time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

What did I tell you? You can't teach a CM hoor new tricks....or sumfink like that. :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

I knew you couldn't fit anything as complex as aircombat into a cardgame. :rolleyes:

I bet YOU never played the game though, did ya lazy bones? :mad:

Actually the game works quite well IMHO, better than I thought it would.

(PS, chin up Axe, it sounds like your dad is in good hands)

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

I knew you couldn't fit anything as complex as aircombat into a cardgame.

I bet YOU never played the game though, did ya lazy bones?

Actually the game works quite well IMHO, better than I thought it would. </font>

Shouldn't have come to Finland in the first place...

It's not often that we see such universal truth on the BFC forums. </font>

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Shouldn't have come to Finland in the first place...

It's not often that we see such universal truth on the BFC forums.</font>