Churchill: wtf the Cheery luftWaffle is attacking me

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Au contraire! If it weren't for Paula, that maggot would be as useless as the proverbial teats on a boar.

What's this 'would be' for? 'Redundant', a word that fits most of the things you say as well as the subject himself. :mad:

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Everybody owes me turns!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You owe me. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Rune, Pseudo and I *finally* finished your all infantry "Battle mountain." I rearranged the allied defenses a bit. I placed the TRPs and the trenches in the woods where I thought the maggot would try to attack. After aboot 20 turns, a few of Pseudo's krauts stumbled upon two of my repositioned TRPs. I suckered his maggots to attack my nearby allied outposts....... BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM! After several 105 and 155 barrages, it was all downhill for his pixelated kraut body parts. I moved my spotters closer so they could get LOS to his reinforcing troops. The angrylized TNT firestorms that followed pretty much took the fight out of him. I suffered minimal losses while holding all victory flags. It was rather enjoyable for me. Pseudo enjoyed it sooooo much that he wanted to play another Rune creation as a rematch......

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudo enjoyed it sooooo much that he wanted to play another Rune creation as a rematch......

It's much more concise to just call him an idiot you know.

There are five CMX2 threads on the Afrika Korps forum. I feel sick. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by _Axe_:

There are five CMX2 threads on the Afrika Korps forum. I feel sick. :mad: :mad: :mad:

It does get a little creepy, doesn't it? Nobody who isn't on the development and testing team really knows anything about the game. Yet month after month the CMX2 threads proliferate, like somebody really knows what he is talking about. I admit that I got caught up in the old "No PBEM" thread fervor, but since then I've ignored them all. I'm wondering if BFC has bitten off more than they can chew with their NEW & IMPROVED CM. Only time will tell. They've allowed expectations to get so high that almost any CM game they create is going to be a huge letdown. I honestly think some people expect CMX2 to be a holodeck-quality simulation. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Soddball:

Braaaiiinss.

Hey Sodball, does Urban Dead allow human characters to act like zombies and pass safely through a crowd? Are there any cricket bats in the game? When all of the players are plotting away like mad all over the internet, what possible use is there for using APs in the game to communicate? I'll bet the answers are no, no, and none. :mad: :D :mad: :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Braaaiiinss.

Hey Sodball, does Urban Dead allow human characters to act like zombies and pass safely through a crowd? Are there any cricket bats in the game? When all of the players are plotting away like mad all over the internet, what possible use is there for using APs in the game to communicate? I'll bet the answers are no, no, and none. :mad: :D :mad: :D </font>