Churchill: wtf the Cheery luftWaffle is attacking me

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns are out to all two of 'em who have sent them. RL keeps me busy, so CM will still not be on the top of my list like it used to.

My konekivääri-crews have fired the first shots on Wallybob's godless Soviets. By the end of the battle, the Finnish colours will fly on all of the three flags.

I don't think Mike is very pleased by the events last turn : He KOed my SU-152, but I got one, but probably two Panthers in return, the echoes of 122 mm shells hitting their targets ringing in the Fascist tankers' ears... :mad: My gunners had a grand moment, four shots on those two Panthers, and all hit at 1 km. That's not something that you see everyday !!! An extra ration of vodka to the Heroic Defenders of the Motherland !

Originally posted by SeanileGuy:

Please. That's more than I needed to do, better than you deserve, and even so simple a dismissal of you is a massive waste of talent on my part.

Frankly, dismissing you is like a dispensing of alms. I should get credit in the Afterlife for charitable works.

Apply your tongue to the bottom of my shoe. I'm pretty sure that I stepped in something Soddball posted that needs to come off before it mars the rubber sole.

I would relish the chance send him to collect his credit in the Afterlife... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Viljuri, what did you mean by saying this maggot is well-respected ? It's beyond me... :confused: :confused: :confused: I respect MasterGoodAle, the famous TNT-chucker a lot more than this, this, critter. MGA's got style - of sorts, but this one... Oh dear.

Done, as well as taunting penguins. I prefer the turns. Penguins seem to have a rather elevated self-opinion that just reeks of pompous stuffy crapulence. It's a game. A game we all seem to enjoy. A game we can play as well as, or better than they do.

Arrrrgghhhh.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Done, as well as taunting penguins. I prefer the turns. Penguins seem to have a rather elevated self-opinion that just reeks of pompous stuffy crapulence. It's a game. A game we all seem to enjoy. A game we can play as well as, or better than they do.

Arrrrgghhhh.

Hey Aristotle, check your inbox! :mad:

My computer is having a sickie - it's sick of waiting for turns so it's gone to the doctor's for a few days for a rest.

I know it needs a rest because it has just started stopping (!) after running for 5 minutes at a time. Stress related no doubt!

Normal service will be restored when it's back, or I feel like it, whichever comes last! :mad: :mad: tongue.gif

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Arrrrgghhhh.

Originally Posted by Pollywog in the Peng Challenge Thread:

It doesn't matter. You still suck.

You call that a taunt???

Well, I can see that someone like you, someone who was obviously nursed on lead paint as a child, probably would think it was a taunt.

Tell me, after posting the above drivel, did you then scurry back here, giggling behind your cupped hands?

Did you treat yourself to an extra cookie before bed time?

Did you also make note of it in your diary by saying,

"Deer Dairy, toda7y I went in to the Peng Thread and maked fun of them! IT WAS THE BEST DAY EFER! LOLOLOL!!!1!!!"?

It must be terrible to have peaked while still in the womb.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Christ, no.

I need to find waltero and bring him over here to see this comment. Looks to me like you two have a lot in common after all. tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

AAR for my first DIF dogfight: The AI flight leader's Tony damaged my flight leader's Spitfire. My wingman destroyed the lead Tony, killing the pilot. The Japanese wingman finished off my leader's Spitfire, but my pilot parachuted safely. Both wingmen broke off the attack. There's more to this game than I thought.

You really know how to fill the hearts of readers with excitement. Maybe you should read out in a dull monotone all the names of the plants that grow in America. That would be exciting.

Waltero is a mong. He's got the IQ of a breeze block. I can't put it kinder than that. I wouldn't waste my piss on him if he was on fire.

What do you do next to entertain us Div H? How about reciting the names of all your pubic lice?

God I hate you all. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Poo Doggey :

Well, I can see that someone like you, someone who was obviously nursed on lead paint as a child, probably would think it was a taunt.

I wonder what ill fixation it is of <font size=0.5>challenged Ping-Pongers</font size=0.5> to relate to us Wafflers as children ? They're always at it "You're such a child", "Were you beaten up as a child" or "Go off to play with toys, child".

Makes you wonder if they had an unhappy childhood but they are still in denial, and try to project their unhappiness and misery unto other people.

You know, there IS professional help available.

Now SOD OFF.

I'd find it much easier to ignore them if they didn't frequent us every now and then. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I may have to challenge someone soon. I'd ENJOY slathering SeanileGuy in TNT...

But he probably isn't man enough. Not that I'd expect him to be, either. :D :mad:

Good Lord, I'm forced to agree with Soddball. It seems so wrong. :eek: :eek:

Anyway, young Prinz Eugen, if you'd just ignore the bad people, they'll all go look for a reaction somewhere else. I don't think challenging Seanachai counts as ignoring <font size=1>penguins</font>. Besides, do you really want to get bogged down in a game that may never end? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS Did you notice the rearrangement of the forums? DIF is on top! :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

PS Did you notice the rearrangement of the forums? DIF is on top! :D:D

I had a dream. I logged on to BFC only to see the forums rearranged with the CM forums on top again. I clicked on the first forum and the first thread was "WOW! Screenshots!" or sumfink. Just as I was about to click on it I woke up.

:mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I had a dream. I logged on to BFC only to see the forums rearranged with the CM forums on top again. I clicked on the first forum and the first thread was "WOW! Screenshots!" or sumfink. Just as I was about to click on it I woke up.

:mad:

Your real nightmare is going to come when the BFC guys finally admit there is no CMx2, but they've used it as a lure to keep so many gamers lurking around the forum and buying all of their other games. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Besides, do you really want to get bogged down in a game that may never end?

No, I don't. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Talking on games, I'm on a high as I've forced two maggots to surrender, scoring 91-9 and 92-8 respectively. The other had it when I surprised his platoon of Pz III's with my BT-7's, and the other became unhappy as I charged his two Marders with my T-34's. They died of rear and side hull penetrations. :mad: :mad:

I'd be happy to play one of you maggots. I have some conditions :

a) We play ME QB's (CMBB)

B) I take the Soviets

c) We use the Redwolf Armour Limits

d) With a minimum of 2000 points

e) No steppes

f) Turn limit set to 50+ or sumfink, and we end after either of us (you) has had enough :mad:

Awaiting offers... :mad:

sigh

Moving sux, yo!!!

If you ever feel like you have nothing, try packing it all up and moving...four pick-up loads later and I still have ****e to move.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tuesday, August 2nd, AM...cable service will be hooked up at new place and then you sackless bags of rat droppings will feel like that freakey, horse-f*er when I jam my uber-Germanic armor right up yer arses.

NOW DIE!!!!!!!