Churchill: wtf the Cheery luftWaffle is attacking me

OMFG, I am sooooo full of angrolized :mad: :mad: :mad: right now.

Sumsofbitches sold me a file cabinet with one side caved in, that I now have to return, and the used dryer that I bought did one load and broke.

Dirty rotten hoors the lot of them. May they all die horrible, long, painful deaths.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Both warrantied but still annoying as hell.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

OMFG, I am sooooo full of angrolized :mad: :mad: :mad: right now.

Sumsofbitches sold me a file cabinet with one side caved in, that I now have to return, and the used dryer that I bought did one load and broke.

Dirty rotten hoors the lot of them. May they all die horrible, long, painful deaths.

Both warrantied but still annoying as hell.

What do you expect? This is what comes from furnishing your home (ie, double wide) with articles bought out of the back of a van down by the river.

Oh, and I'd check the wording on those "warranties" if I were you.

Look for a phrase that says something like, "when hell freezes over", or words to that effect.

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Shouldn't have come to Finland in the first place...

It's not often that we see such universal truth on the BFC forums.</font>

...the used dryer that I bought did one load and broke.

An attempted technological leap from someone who uses creek water to wash and a tree to dry his loin cloth. Do you realize that a dryer requires electricity? Somefink your hut lacks. :mad:

WC, that was just lame... No hate, no anger. Just a load of BS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If the man is playing CM, then OBVIOUSLY his hut has electricity.

Duh ! :mad:

[ August 07, 2005, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen_2 ]

Wow, where to begin?

Poo Badly, you sackless collection of poorly organized single cells, your little barbs are meaningless. But should you need a time filler, I will kick yer hapless Ruskie arse across the steppes in a CMBO match until your uterus bleeds. BTW, thanks for the advice. Think I may just have to drive over there, chunk the useless bit through the front plate glass window and go buy a brand new unit.

Simplesimeon you are one dumbass Canuckian. I all ready posted that a) I was moving and B) my CMAK disk is lost in the mix. Please to be keeping up, maggot.

Speaking of dumbasses, Prinz Eugen, I was mocking yer T-72 driving skilz 'cuz even a sackless, seal-humping Finn as yerself should know that driving a tank over a FECKING TANK OBSTACLE WOULD THROW A TRACK!!!! Now that I know what I am up against I feel better about the outcome of our game. :mad: :mad:

May you all collective be hit by a bus. :mad:

Wow, where to begin?

Poo Badly, you sackless collection of poorly organized single cells, your little barbs are meaningless. But should you need a time filler, I will kick yer hapless Ruskie arse across the steppes in a CMBO match until your uterus bleeds.

Weren't you the inbred possum fondler who I was playing in a CMBB match a year or so ago and just when I started turning your ill led pixeltruppen into inarticulate masses of jellified snot, you quietly folded up your tent and faded away into the mist?

Oh, and I don't think steppes are featured in CMBO, you banjo playing purveyor of Gallo-wannabe swill!

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Originally posted by Poo Doggey:

Inane dribble by a challenged <font size=0.5>Ping-ponger</font size=0.5> who is out of place here.

I know you don't mean that Ungulant. I know that just having a Kanniget from the One True Thread is enough to make you moist with excitement.

You are such a tramp.

My computer continues to ellude serviceability.

the current plan is to change every bit of hardware in it one piece at a time and retest it each time......

And it's all <big>YOUR <big>FAULT</big></big>!! :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

Inane dribble by a challenged <font size=0.5>Ping-ponger</font size=0.5> who is out of place here.

I know you don't mean that Ungulant. I know that just having a Kanniget from the One True Thread is enough to make you moist with excitement.

You are such a tramp. </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

My computer continues to ellude serviceability.

That's just a sorry excuse for you to evade utter defeat by my hands. We both know the state your three Panthers are in. Two KOed, one MIA with gun damage. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got plenty of IS-2's left. Your fascist town of Danzig is going DOWN. :mad: :mad: :mad: