Churchill: wtf the Cheery luftWaffle is attacking me

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Speaking of dumbasses, Prinz Eugen, I was mocking yer T-72 driving skilz 'cuz even a sackless, seal-humping Finn as yerself should know that driving a tank over a FECKING TANK OBSTACLE WOULD THROW A TRACK!!!! Now that I know what I am up against I feel better about the outcome of our game.

I relied on the quality of Soviet tank tracks too much. I won't be making that mistake again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Besides, I'm playing as the Finns now. Mucho better tracks here. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Poo Doggey:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Originally posted by Poo Doggey:

Inane dribble by a challenged <font size=0.5>Ping-ponger</font size=0.5> who is out of place here.

I know you don't mean that Ungulant. I know that just having a Kanniget from the One True Thread is enough to make you moist with excitement.

You are such a tramp. </font>

And here I thought you were giving me one of your hep-cat-a-go-go rap nicknames. But if you're more comfortable with the unimaginative use of canine excrement in taunting... then I guess you'll just have to go with what you're most familiar with.

I'll have to think of something else to taunt you with. To associate you with canine excrement is an insult to the aforementioned biomass... It is amusing to me, though.

Dammit, I stepped on a Boo Radley ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

p.s. You guys are so lame you have pictures of some pixilated refugee from Ms. Pac man, while we have shots of hot babes. Well, at least one hot babe.

Wow, what a cool thread you maggots have. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

My computer continues to ellude serviceability.

That's just a sorry excuse for you to evade utter defeat by my hands. We both know the state your three Panthers are in. Two KOed, one MIA with gun damage. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got plenty of IS-2's left. Your fascist town of Danzig is going DOWN. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Awww, man I am soooooooooo sorry. Kitty ain't got that mold thang going, and she is soooooooooo gonna whup your ass. Mind you, for a nonce like you, you probably will enjoy that sort of thing. She is favored by both the Cheery Waffles, and the Cesspool threads. You is up ****e crick. (Not to be confused with Waste in the Crick.)

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

rleete....feh, I wouldn't piss on that sad sack with Soddball's short shaft. Useless maggot.

Aw, gee. And I'm not even on fire.

But I do agree that Soddy is a "useless maggot".

Originally posted by Mike:

Theproblemappears to be thatallthe components have rusted in the time it takes you to return a move!!

Even without a computer I'm faster than yuo!! tongue.gif

Maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm still winning in our scenario, even if you were faster than me. :mad:

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

rleete....feh, I wouldn't piss on that sad sack with Soddball's short shaft. Useless maggot.

Aw, gee. And I'm not even on fire.

But I do agree that Soddy is a "useless maggot". </font>

*gives rleete a smack to the back of the head*

Hey nong boy, show respect and bold Kitty's name next time. She is after all a lady of the MBT. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by roqf77:

why dont you all post this crap on a forum that cares?

I don't know about the rest of you lot, but I find some satisfaction in the annoyance factor our 'special' threads generate. :D