Anyone here from the "south" of Sweden?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _UXcva:

Yes. 43N x 87W (approx)

What on earth are you using for your datum line? According to my maps, the figures you give put you in the middle of Lake Michigan, in the USA.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Michael </font>

Originally posted by _UXcva:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _UXcva:

Yes. 43N x 87W (approx)

What on earth are you using for your datum line? According to my maps, the figures you give put you in the middle of Lake Michigan, in the USA.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :D

Michael </font>

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Beeper:

I am from Malmö, but I guess we have already met. I am just waiting for my ADSL to come back to life after moving it to our new apartment.

Fredrik

When I performed with the massed Pipes and Drums at the Nova Scotia Tattoo in 1989, the Malmö girls were one of the other musical acts; they wore tight blue costumes and danced around with rubber spheres and ribbons and stuff. We were all quite taken with them.

I do not suppose, however, you are one of them. :mad:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Beeper:

I am from Malmö, but I guess we have already met. I am just waiting for my ADSL to come back to life after moving it to our new apartment.

Fredrik

When I performed with the massed Pipes and Drums at the Nova Scotia Tattoo in 1989, the Malmö girls were one of the other musical acts; they wore tight blue costumes and danced around with rubber spheres and ribbons and stuff. We were all quite taken with them.

I do not suppose, however, you are one of them. :mad: </font>

I am from Copenhagen (Denmark). I have a great view of southern Sweden across Öresund, from the roof terrace where I work (on clear days at least).

Also Copenhagen is half filled (NOT half empty!) with drunken Swedes here in summer-time, since we have more liberal alcohol laws (no Systembolaget). Cheers you guys!

;)