Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

You mock my mortal enemy ability?

If you had any, I would. </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Nowadays about the best you can do is a HurtYourFeelingsByCallingYouNames Enemy.

Nope. The days of HurtYourFeelingsByCallingYouNames Enemy are over as well. Best I've seen lately is BoreMeToTearsWithYourLameAttempt Enemies </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I don't think I've seen that one ... thanks for RUINING IT FOR ME! You coulda posted a spoiler warning ya know.

Hey, one good kick inna fork deserves another. Actually, kickin' you inna fork could be habit forming.

My name is Berli and I'm addicted to kicking Joe inna fork

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I don't think I've seen that one ... thanks for RUINING IT FOR ME! You coulda posted a spoiler warning ya know.

Hey, one good kick inna fork deserves another. Actually, kickin' you inna fork could be habit forming.

My name is Berli and I'm addicted to kicking Joe inna fork </font>

Btw, which of ou bastiges is responsible for luring me into the political general forum? Its ghastly in there

No one can lure in there....only your own stupidity can cause you to peruse and post in that abomination.....believe me I know.

Sorry I haven't been as available to you lads as I would like to be. it's just that what with Beta testing Down in Flames, sending hapless aviators like Harv spinning out of control until they crash and burn in the meadows and fields of France, takes time.

But rest easy. Once we've worked out all the bugs in Down in Flames the new game I'm Beta testing, I'll be back in the thick of things with you all.

So, to sum up this post:

Me <-- Beta testing new game, Down in Flames, very important.

Rest of you <-- Suck.

p.s. The fact that complete and utter nimrods like Mace and Papa Kahnn, not to mention dalem are also testing in no way diminishes the fact that I was chosen to Beta test Down in Flames.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

it's just that what with Beta testing Down in Flames, sending hapless aviators like Harv spinning out of control until they crash and burn in the meadows and fields of France, takes time.

From the IL2 days, I thought all that was required was staying far, far away from Harv... of course, he didn't spin out of control and crash and burn that often... that all requires getting off the ground in the first place...

aah, the good old days... which one of you cretins sucked up all the Spare Time in the universe??

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Has anyone seen Dim the usurpers new challenge thread?

Also is it just me or is Dim just stickypiss in disguise?

I'll make sure you burn in hell for that you little punctured condom. By jove you will pay!

Seanachai will be envious cause you just made yourself a mortal enemy *insert dramatic evil music here* </font>

Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

Has anyone seen Dim the usurpers new challenge thread?

Also is it just me or is Dim just stickypiss in disguise?

I'll make sure you burn in hell for that you little punctured condom. By jove you will pay!

Seanachai will be envious cause you just made yourself a mortal enemy *insert dramatic evil music here* </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Luckily for Seanachai, dalem, Lars and Papa Khann, it is only a misdemeanor if done while alone. Of course, debauchery such as the "drunken Third Reich" spectacle triggers the harsher penalty. Yuck.

But seriously, birds? Only in Minnesota.

Steve

I was going to make a witty comment about finally checking off a Yellow Bellied Sap Sucker, but I thought that might be too transparent. Too over the top.

"Yellow Bellied Sap Sucker". I mean, really.

What gave you the impression that i was belgian you english twit? Make yourself useful for once and send me my turns so that i can continue shelling and slaughtering your fleet of T-26's.
Why wouldn't you be Belgian? You have all the required traits.

Plus you’ve stated your location as Belgium on your profile.

I'd almost forgotten about that frigging turkey shoot that you've called a 'scenario'. Perhaps it should more accurately be called 'sticky's wet dream'.